• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Something for Fans.

Jove

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not quite sure where to post this, sorry.

Look we are all (most of us) adults here. We know we are playing the best RPG game online. We love whatever you put out, no matter how many death robes we accumulate. But let's face it, we live in the real world to. If we are playing this online game we like nerd stuff too! Can't we get something (item or event) that might reflect somehow with our real world nerdisim? I for one wouldn't mind seeing the Stark Wolf (GOT) sigil or maybe painting something... If it doesn't look like it I'm such a nerd in real world I would display it just because. How about a nice Halloween event over run by zombies? Too early for snow? How about a Gauntlet you can power up??? Or just looks really cool (I'm setting...) I know, I'm not looking at the fine print but my inner nerd told me to ask.