• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's today's patch? What?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
:cheerleader:Forgotten Treasures is on Test Center. :cheerleader:

Go test it and give feedback on the official forums. Test Center Area not discussions. No speculations no opinions go test and give constructive feed back.

Last edited:

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I heard from my cousin's sister's brother that Remove Trap was not required to open the chest.....

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ugh... I want to test, but it's dropped twice and wiped my character

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And with this new "Balance" will chests contain Legendaries. Also any chance of New Brit Rewards?

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I'd be testing it if TC would stay up long enough for me to do... anything.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It would be cool if they added the ToT minor artifacts to Tokuno maps specifically, Ilshenar minors in ilsh maps etc etc... I guess they'd have to come up with something for Trammel, Malas & Termur. and perhaps Eodon (technically, Eodon & Termur are the same facet) but something unique to the facet would be ideal, cause in the end it's all about the quality & quantity of the loot... which always ends up pointing toward fel T-maps which don't have SA properties.

I'll actually test this some. :D

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Well, I'd be testing it if TC would stay up long enough for me to do... anything.
Ya I know the feeling. I copy my tamer t hunter over was on TC1 Trinsic Inn, the shards crashes, then back up, my tamer t hunter is not there, so back to Sonoma to copy again only to be told,No you cannot do that. I forgot you have to wait 24 hrs before I can try again, and I rather NOT make a new character as I have to spend time equipping and setting and I rather not bother with it

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya I know the feeling. I copy my tamer t hunter over was on TC1 Trinsic Inn, the shards crashes, then back up, my tamer t hunter is not there, so back to Sonoma to copy again only to be told,No you cannot do that. I forgot you have to wait 24 hrs before I can try again, and I rather NOT make a new character as I have to spend time equipping and setting and I rather not bother with it
It's letting me copy my tamer over repeatedly... just adding five minutes to the interval inbetween each attempt... up to 20 minutes now. Ugh. I'm going to make some food first. Maybe it'll stabilize by the time I get back.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's just not the test center it seems to also be the shards on the list under sakura.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks like the value in turn-in points for items that previously didn't have any turn-in value should be increased a lot.

Examples:

an artifact drop Trammel Despise (hailstorm, unicorn mane woven sandals/talons, despicable quiver/unforgiven veil, compassion's eye) are worth 2000 points each.

but according to the new patch notes, a shadowguard artifact (I assume any type) is only 10 points.... seems like it should be scaled up quite a significant bit.

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was going to test but unavailable, So Here is my question on one of the notes
Chest Quality is determined at dig time based on the digger’s modified cartography skill. Now just how do I modify my cartography skill. I know there is a talisman for a % increase on making stuff. But there are no skill increase that I know of. And this will also make us keep the skill on until after we dig the chest and not just decode

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
"Chest Quality is determined at dig time based on the digger’s modified cartography skill."

1> Sooo.. Good news for the changes, and also kind of bad news, since to have best Chest Quality (and I presume LOOT quality? Though it does not say..) will require that you must have cartograpy on the T-Hunter, (and also Mining if you need that), at the time of digging up the chest. So that would require we further modify the toon? Previously, all you hand to use carto for was to decode Tmap, and store in the Davies locker, and then stone the carto. Now you will have to have carto on to have better quality of loot/chest?
Is this what is in the plan?
2> Also there is no info on level of Power Scrolls that will drop in Fel T-maps. Interesting idea, and a "granular" approach to victim hunting, where the PKer, would have to look all over for PS farmers now, as opposed to victims being in a pre-determined area spawn etc.
**Bracing for the outcry for putting PS on any type of T-Hunt, anywhere.** Will wait and see..:slap::beer:
[bcolor=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/bcolor]

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Answer to 2: "Powerscrolls (Felucca Only, All packages except Artisan, Horde and above)
  • Skill is based on package and level is based on chest quality up to +15"

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I heard from my cousin's sister's brother that Remove Trap was not required to open the chest.....
Kyronix just told me on the UO forum that this may be true in the final product, but for now, you do need remove trap to open the chest or it will turn to dust
Me: I thought remove trap was going to be an extra, but telekinesis turns the whole chest to dust (I haven't been able to dig up a chest to test this [because of a bug that kept me from digging up any chest, which they are also looking into], but people keep complaining about it in general chat, so it's apparently par for course)
Kyronix: Nothing related to Remove Trap, Traps, Telekenesis, is finalized. What you see won't resemble the final implementation at all. For now use the test center commands to set your RT & DH skills to remove the trap

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks like Laura needs two more soulstones, right? Right? Well hey.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Looks to me like 3 new hues were added.