• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Coil of the Ikuchi the Scalis Enforcer??

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
A friend of mine was killing pirates in Tokuno and Coil of the Ikuchi the Scalis Enforcer popped up and killed him. Now, I don't sail those seas often but I have never heard of it. I went with him to try and find it and we came up on this Sea Serpent Graphic with the name Coil of the Ikuchi the Scalis Enforcer. It seems to have the same properties as Osiredon the Scalis Enforcer. He said no one was around to toss a net. Is this a new creature? Anyone have any info on it?

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I like it if true, not that your friend died but roaming scalis would be fun. maybe it would also take care of all the fishing scripters lol. thanks for info

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This is a mob left over from a few years back. There were a series of global events, each event had a large gem drop. The Ikuchi mob drops a giant emerald that makes an ocean waves sound. Several shards still have them terrorizing the seas, they were difficult to kill in large groups, and near impossible to kill solo.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I also saw this serpent on ATL in the same area... it hit extremely hard and definitely seemed tough to solo. I tried to check UO Guide and didn't see anything either. Good to know it's just leftover from an old event.

Thanks!

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I went out and found it on alt. I lured it to shore and called in help lol. once we got about 8 to 10 people there, we were able to kill it. thanks to all that came. if u see any please give coordinates/shard. it did give the green crystal.

upload_2019-4-3_12-3-40.png

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you Lord Arm for calling for help! That was so much fun! I am very rarely on for EM events because of the time they are.

I thought at first this was a spontaneous daytime EM event.

It was an EM event to me in a way.

My friend lored it, it was 95 in all resists but 90 in energy. Had all the schools of magic.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I went out and found it on alt. I lured it to shore and called in help lol. once we got about 8 to 10 people there, we were able to kill it. thanks to all that came. if u see any please give coordinates/shard. it did give the green crystal.

View attachment 96439
Bah. I was about to say "Sounds like a job for UWF". UWF has perfected the art of slaughtering Osiredon the Scalis Enforcer, killing at least 8 Osiredons a week, usually killing each one within 5-10 minutes. Sometimes pulling up multiple Osiredons at the same time, and killing them.

Last edited:

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a leftover mob from the Global Arc to open Eodon. They were meant to be killed and drop a special Gem to all the top damagers. So not a Rare and Meant to be killed.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Dragon Breath on ??? hp?!?! Ouch, ouch, bloody OUCH! Glad to view it from the safety of a Stratics thread heh.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just saw the red tag for Coil of the Ikuchi the Scalis Enforcer - it was in the midst of a mountain off Tokuno shore - if i had a party i would journey inland and see if I could kill it

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The story behind it....

He's on Origin? Not surprised. Not sure why he'd still be there as I do remember killing them off....even have the Emeralds to prove it.

1616508722877.png

If you saw him on another shard, depends on which I do have workable characters on many shards.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A friend of mine was killing pirates in Tokuno and Coil of the Ikuchi the Scalis Enforcer popped up and killed him. Now, I don't sail those seas often but I have never heard of it. I went with him to try and find it and we came up on this Sea Serpent Graphic with the name Coil of the Ikuchi the Scalis Enforcer. It seems to have the same properties as Osiredon the Scalis Enforcer. He said no one was around to toss a net. Is this a new creature? Anyone have any info on it?
They were still active on Lake Austin so I took it upon myself to kill all of them but one, which I left for posterity. I didn't get a single tile soulforge like I expected, only the silly green gem. And they're fairly easy to kill when you're an incredibly awesome Ships Captain :p

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I remember it... I remember killing them... Have a few of the green gems to prove that... I would have thought John that you were with... perhaps not?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They were still active on Lake Austin so I took it upon myself to kill all of them but one, which I left for posterity. I didn't get a single tile soulforge like I expected, only the silly green gem. And they're fairly easy to kill when you're an incredibly awesome Ships Captain :p
When did you do that?