• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem releasing decorative shield

IcePrinsess

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to remove a decorative shield (4th year vet reward) from the wall. My character is the owner of the house. I've tried double clicking it in which it tells me I have to be the house owner or the person that placed it. I am the owner. I tried everything I can think of. I am trying to convert my castle into one of the new prefab castles and it says there's something preventing it and that is the last thing I can think of. :( Thanks

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to remove a decorative shield (4th year vet reward) from the wall. My character is the owner of the house. I've tried double clicking it in which it tells me I have to be the house owner or the person that placed it. I am the owner. I tried everything I can think of. I am trying to convert my castle into one of the new prefab castles and it says there's something preventing it and that is the last thing I can think of. :( Thanks
Had this happen with a house that transferred ownership. Had to page for a GM and they ended up releasing the item manually and locking down the deed in the house (which we were then able to retrieve with house owner).

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
GM is the only way you are gonna get that off. It is a well known bug. Just page saying 4th yr shield stuck on wall (lower level house or where ever it is) and send it. You will not have to wait around as most gm's will just come in remove it and lock the deed on your floor for you to pick up.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you have to be on the character that placed the shield double click on it to remove it. can't axe it.

PageBoy

Journeyman
Send an email to mesanna.
You have to write her
Account name
House name
Sextant coordinates of the house
Facet
Where the shield is located (floor and wall)

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
A gm came and took it down so problem is solved.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I have a painting that is stuck to the wall, the handle doesn't work any more and nothing will move it, strange bug...

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
this is a problem that is well known to the devs, must call gm to get down. should of been fixed so many years ago. think the only char that maybe able to take down is the one that put it up, not owner of house or any other acount char. lame

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I can't turn it, I can't move it up or down or do anything to it, it's like it's there, but not really....:eek:

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I've tried everything, it's like it's just glued there, I guess only a GM could move it. I'll leave it until I want to change the place around, it's just so annoying I can't raise it. :(