• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Atlantic Trammel Side by Side Castle/Keep combo plus Four 18x18s. Once in a Lifetime Opportunity.

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ICQ 96939764
Discord: Beldin Brightaxe

Selling this rare, once in a lifetime chance to own your own Castle, keep, and four 18x18s all next to each other in a secluded mountain valley north east of Britain, Trammel

Castle has been lowered to a 12p buyout.

UO0008.jpg UO0005.jpg UO0002.jpg UO0004.jpg UO0006.jpg UO0007.jpg

Last edited:

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a couple of offers to split these up, but still looking for someone interested in taking all of them.

Jacob Centeno Centeno

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm interested in your castle. Sad to see this valley go my friend. I have ran through your village many a time. May I ask why you are giving it up?

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May I ask why you are giving it up?
That's a complicated question really. It may be that I'm going through a mid life crisis, buying a fast car, and trying to support a hot young, blonde lass who likes short, bald, hairy me.

Not really !

I'm 6'2" and only have a goatee.

Honestly though, I just have found that I'm not playing as much. And, when I log in, I feel like I have so many little tasks and things to get done that it's become more of a chore than enjoyment. I don't feel like I can just log in and go kill things.

So, I'm downsizing to hopefully renew my enjoyment of the game.

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like I'm going to split these up as I'm not getting any offers on the whole package. Looking for buyouts of 14p on the castle and 4p for the keep.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
It is really a giant pity to see you dwarven village go. :(
Another loss for which we can thanks the "geniuses" that forced the Bamboo Tiles "fix", I suppose?:mad:
In any case have a good sale: your TRULY ARTISTIC work will be remembered, for what little time UO will still be around.:sad3:
Happy life to you.
SR

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Another loss for which we can thanks the "geniuses" that forced the Bamboo Tiles "fix", I suppose?[bcolor=rgb(16, 16, 16)]:mad:[/bcolor]
SR[/QUOTE]

Just an FYI, they have allready announced that they are fixing the bamboo floor situation. They are going to be putting a option on houses were you can choose for the design to show or not show in a future publish

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Another loss for which we can thanks the "geniuses" that forced the Bamboo Tiles "fix", I suppose?[bcolor=rgb(16, 16, 16)]:mad:[/bcolor]
SR

Just an FYI, they have allready announced that they are fixing the bamboo floor situation. They are going to be putting a option on houses were you can choose for the design to show or not show in a future publish
I know. The points remain the same:
1) "SOON(TM)" announces mean NOTHING;
2) in the mean time UO is loosing everyday players that spent HUGE amount of time for their creations, and that now are, at best, "downsizing" the number of active accounts.

But, please, lets go on to call this a "fix".

@Beldin Brightaxe - Apologies if I hijacked your sale thread, but on every shard I see the BARREN landscape consequence of this MORONIC "fix".