• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Floor

Meadhbh

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm wondering if anybody can tell me how we go about purchasing or crafting a floor like this classic castle is sporting on ATL?

Floor.jpg

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like the stone tiles? Not sure about, what looks like metal in this picture.

Stone is crafted from the blocks or stones we get mining. You need the book to mine it from the gargoyle city... the carpenter shop NPC.
Then a carpenter reads another book to craft it.
The tools come from that same gargoyle NCP.
Its on that menu. :)

Classic wise.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is the base of the crafted sculpture that turns, bronze? We had recipes to choose to craft this. Somehow he removes the swirly part. Or she.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That's a lot of crafting...

But it looks awesome... I'm going to ask @Kyronix can you please get something like this added to the housing tile menu? They look really nice. Or can we get that as something we can just craft as a floor tile?

Meadhbh

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome, now to figure out how they managed to take the swirly part off, because that floor looks fantastic

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
!!! I live nearby and saw him working. I had no clue how awesome that castle really is till tonight. It is beyond cleverly done. It is astounding to me. I asked of removal for swirly part. It is tedious and involves lowering gozas. We did this way back to make kitchens. I did. I am not totally sure how though. I hope he enters the next house contest.

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently the same method as you would when cutting a soul forge to smaller pieces.

Here's how:

1. put 4 square goza
2. raise each goza UP TWICE

ss_ 380.png

3. place the globe sculpture on top of goza

ss_ 381.png

4. lower each goza back DOWN twice (this action will break the sculpture's base)
5. now, use axe and target the spinning section, to make it gone

ss_ 382.png

6. finally, axe each goza....say hello to your new metal floor!!

ss_ 378.png

As for different shades, you dye the sculpture deed first with natural dyes

This is ice orange:

ss_ 383.png

Last edited:

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently the same method as you would when cutting a soul forge to smaller pieces.

Here's how:
OMG! That's the way. What a mess. Seams to be another small exploit.

This one may be the most used. Never see many things chopped like that... but they are more part of higher décor tricks. Or those horrid soul forges that are way too big and all you need is 1 small part to use.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@EvilPixieWorks this is the same house you were complaining about last week.

Not the house... the "plants". I see these "floor tiles" from my uncle's house too... but a very small % of them.

I would love a good look round, but I have yet to catch the owner home. Been very busy as of late. Seams like a nice enough guy. Just hate to see him in trouble with a new castle.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Here's how:

1. put 4 square goza
2. raise each goza UP TWICE

View attachment 96409

3. place the globe sculpture on top of goza

View attachment 96410

4. lower each goza back DOWN twice (this action will break the sculpture's base)
5. now, use axe and target the spinning section, to make it gone

View attachment 96411

6. finally, axe each goza....say hello to your new metal floor!!

View attachment 96408

As for different shades, you dye the sculpture deed first with natural dyes

This is ice orange:

View attachment 96412
I wonder how on earth did anyone find that out as first....

I mean, what is the line of thought that would get a player to think about that process as first, without knowing what would come out of that and even if ANYTHING would come out of that ??

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The same thought process that lead someone to think it woukd be awesome to have a large item, but 4 tiles up.... oh no, i onky want it 2 up, hey... it broke slightly.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Castle is located East of Britain and South West of the Brit swamps. I believe just in back of Nabins castle if I remember correctly.
Its a cool design and would work well with certain themes such as a backsmith decorated room, Thanx for sharing!

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So someone does this and its "Crafty" but using bamboo tiles is an "Exploit" Something wrong here
As long as it does not effect anyone like people forcing me to look at their pixel vomit (like the bamboo was used for) I am good with it.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An Exploit is an Exploit no matter how you swing it. Were these items intended for this use? No. Hence an Exploit. Why are some exploits ok but others are not. And dont say cuz it effects how people play. Its very obvious that only a few speak for the whole community and dictate this game. Besides if they wont even follow their own TOS, how can they expect other too.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes you shouldn't be allowed to break items in game to make other items. I say fix this exploit too!

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Holy cow I could actually see some of the small things on my floor with this.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The difference being this has been deemed ok by devs because of the deco uses, and the fact that if you try to redeed it, you lose your stuff...

Try this with the water wheel and say goodby vet reward.

startrek

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm wondering if anybody can tell me how we go about purchasing or crafting a floor like this classic castle is sporting on ATL?

View attachment 96405

View attachment 96405
Thanks for all the support for my new Castle is taking me to 2 months to work on it . I am all ways adding new items and new ideas to my castle so please come back and see what other new items I come up with. I just add a new flooring that has a circle in it . If you need to find me please leave me a message and I will try to get back with you .

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder how on earth did anyone find that out as first....

I mean, what is the line of thought that would get a player to think about that process as first, without knowing what would come out of that and even if ANYTHING would come out of that ??
Goza's breaking up multi tile things is a super old trick.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for all the support for my new Castle is taking me to 2 months to work on it . I am all ways adding new items and new ideas to my castle so please come back and see what other new items I come up with. I just add a new flooring that has a circle in it . If you need to find me please leave me a message and I will try to get back with you .
Just went and visited, it is really nice in person. Great use of a Traditional Castle! Got a tour from the creator himself! :) And he dealt with my laggy self too. hehe