• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Moonglow & New Magincia Monthly Net Toss! Next One: [11-16-19]

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank you to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank Governor Goldie for use of her beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 12 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 21 people come and go during the 90 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

A total of 3 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city!

Thank you to everyone who came:
Duncan, Rook, Sigma, Aine, Tiggermcat, Kylie, James McDoulf, Destinie Moon, Roy Munson, Diogi, Nesta, Baxter, Crazy Cunuck, Lance, Princess, Phive, Frans, Reinquist, Malice, Baxter, Izaya Horihara.

See you all next month! :heart:

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank you to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank Governor Goldie for use of her beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 12 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 24 people come and go during the 80 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

A total of 4 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city! (Unfortunately, I only got 2 pictures)

Luna, Chrysalis Yeti, Ron Mexico, Illusion, James McDoulf, Dragonbait, Frans, Baily, Malice, Bandit, Res Me Please, Sigma, Harlequin, Cinderella, Stilgar, Almostfred, Aridas, Duncan, Red Comet, Vegos, Phive, Cire, Pain, Black Dog

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank you to the players of Great Lakes and the following amazing people for their net donations; Lea Wavedancer, Judy and Aridas and Toxic for the green nets! I would also once again like to thank Governor Goldie for use of her beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 16 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 34 people come and go during the 75 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

A total of 7 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city!

Stilgar, NIGHT, Whisper, Phive, Malhavoc, Cire, Toxic, Sigma, Fraise, Ronan, Izaya Orihawa, Micheeta, Diogi, Toyrail, Deville, Lann, Princess, Jade Witch, Armand, Daisy, Malice, Crazy Canuck, Lauren, Ahi Poki, Michael, James McDoulf, Winter Bear, Chrysalis Yeti, Perrin, Leia Monroe, Gogoroth, Floor Jansen, Nesta, Dachon

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The net toss has been delayed until Sunday as my step-daughter has a concert tonight. It will be at 8pm CST. Thank you kindly!

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank you to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank Governor Goldie for use of her beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 17 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 31 people come and go during the 120 minutes (Over 2 nigths) it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

A total of 6 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city! (Unfortunately, I only got 2 pictures)

crazy canuck, Nesta, Sigma, Strawberry, Chrysalis Yeti, Ronan, Inferno, Ankah, Frans, Jasmin, Adramelech, Daenerys, Workin Man, Circe, Phive, Chelsea, Dachon, Dr No, Diogi, Slightly Toxic, Tiggermcat, Phive, Aridas, Lauren, Martin Ashburn, Olive Isbane, Nobody, Kellusion, Amberwine, Lyna Isbane, Murdina

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank you to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank Governor Goldie for use of her beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 12 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 20 people come and go during the 90 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

A total of 5 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city! (Unfortunately, I only got 4 pictures)

Olive Isbane, Jade Witch, Gogoroth, Killian The Red, Von Hogan, Aridas, MrSantos, Ragestorm, MIKA, Grape Devine, Tessa, Alice, Kellusion, Frans, Sigma, Chrysalis Yeti, John, Phive, Floor Jansen, Tuck Fardoh

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank you to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank Governor Goldie for use of her beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 17 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 13 people come and go during the 60 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

A total of 3 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city!

Sigma, Strawberry, Mommy Kitty, Rollingtimes, Diogi, Guinivere, Charm, Elissa, Hunter, Matthew, Phive, Olive Isbane, Karek

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank Mobius, Destinie Moon and Aridas for the net donations this month!! I also want to give great thanks to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank Governor Goldie for use of her beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 22 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 24 people come and go during the 60 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

A total of 2 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city!

Stilgar, Sigma, Raz, Gogoroth, Tuck Fardoh, Mobius, Destinie Moon, Flying Kingdrago, Judy, Gucci Coochie, Dewey, Damage Inc, Aridas, Timberale, Veric, Korilla, Glier, Diogi, Jade Witch, Von Hogan, Murdina, Duncan, Bogardan, Jade Witch

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank Mobius for the net donations this month!! I also want to give great thanks to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank Governor Goldie for use of her beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 7 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 14 people come and go during the 95 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

Judy, Amber, Noshz, Corvus, Korilla, Dan, Stilgar, Sigma, Fasman, Tiggermcat, Cinderellarose, Moby'dic, Cookie Monster, Fraise

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank @Mobius212 for the net donations this month!! I also want to give great thanks to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank Governor Goldie for use of her beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 18 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 15 people come and go during the 105 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

A total of 5 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city!

[Was catching up on Orville with Fiancee, so forgot to take pictures. ^_^;;]

Cocio, Zeus, Daenerys, Balthazar, Fraise, Sigma, Kain, Cinderellarose, Damage Inc, Diogi, James McDoulf, Ronan, Veronica Lynn, Tyrtle, Mother Nature

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank @Mobius212 for the net donations this month!! I also want to give great thanks to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank Governor Goldie for use of her beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 2 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 17 people come and go during the 70 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

A total of 2 Scalis was popped with only 2 nets used!! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city!

Drew, Squidward, Res Me Please, Jarik, Korilla, Glier, Malice, Beryl Markham, Frans, Fraise, Sigma, Gogoroth, Killian the Red, Noeye Dominus, Duncan, Captain Nemo, Strawberry

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank @Mobius212 for the net donations this month!! I also want to give great thanks to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank Governor Goldie for use of her beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 19 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 15 people come and go during the 130 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

A total of 2 Scalis was popped with only 2 nets used!! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city!

Lost and Seeking, Bloody Offals, Sigma, Diogi, Frans, Freedom, Raist, Mystique Phantom, Gucci Couchie, Bowtruckle, Calamity, John, Kellusion, Ensa Miral, Demoness Mentia

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank @Mobius212 for the net donations this month!! I also want to give great thanks to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank Governor Goldie for use of her beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 15 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 14 people come and go during the 90 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

A total of 2 Scalis was popped!! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city!

Spite, Judy, Captain Hunter, Sigma, Malice, Perrin, Frans, Chandler, Mystique Phantom, Nesta, Bogardan, Silver, Nym, Drew

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank @Mobius212 for the net donations this month!! I also want to give great thanks to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank the Governor for use of their beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 15 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 14 people come and go during the 80 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

A total of 3 Scalis was popped!! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city!

James McDoulf, AnotherTime, Sigma, Drew Fairchild, Daisy, Dragon Tear, Circe, Shagae, Adramelech, Toyrail, Frans, Duncan, Beryl Markham, Nym

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank @Mobius212 for the net donations this month!! I also want to give great thanks to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank the Governor for use of their beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 15 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 15 people come and go during the 105 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

A total of 3 Scalis were popped!! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city!

Bogardan, Maxximus, Pain, Aridas, Timberale, Sigma, DyFri, AlphaOmega, Diogi, Dagoth Ur, judy, Stoner Witch, Suneva, Neferata, Nym

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank @Mobius212 for the net donations this month!! I also want to give great thanks to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank the Governor for use of their beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 20 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 23 people come and go during the 120 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

A total of 8 Scalis were popped!! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city!

[ Sorry, forgot to take pictures! ^_^; ]

james mcdoulf, Res Me Please, Syranox, Lost and Seeking, Astrid Nightwind, Oliver Queen, Reingler, StormMyst, Ashley, Frans, Bogardan, Aridas, Bloddy Offals, Killian The Red, Hansel, Duncan
Sigma, Terry, Reiquist, Lance, Candy Spice, Illyria, Veronica Lynn

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Net toss will be this 8pm, as I was unable to do it on the 11th. Remember to bring your soul binders!!

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank @Mobius212 and Winter Bear for the net donations this month!! I also want to give great thanks to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank the Governor for use of their beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 25 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 32 people come and go during the 75 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

A total of 6 Scalis were popped!! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city!

Winter Bear, Diogi, Captain Nemo, Sigma, Bloody Offals, Gem, Therrick'Kar, Chelsea, Res Me Please, Princess, Moonrush, Olive Isbane, Mortimiss, Von Hogan, Circe, Samson, Belladonna, Miner Man, Sir Joe D, Jhal Thal, Veronica Lynn, Captain Nemo, Tessa, Flame, Beryl Markham, Thanatos, Steve Holt, Daisy, Caitlin, Aridas, Nightstriker, Tyrtle