• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Dexxer suit for sale

Learn Me

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Looking to unload this dexxer suit. Suit consists of pieces shown and also bush/parry mark of trav, dci epps, LT sash, 10anat talisman with 5hci, minax sandals, cuffs of archmagi and 5hci quiver. Also using 5 HCI town buff.

Nets you 16hpr (can ditch anat tali for cameo to hit 18hpr at the cost of 10 skill), as well as 20MR and set up to refine 3 resists. Skills would be as follows:

Ninjitsu 120
Bushido 120
Resist 120
Fencing 120
Anatomy 100
Parry 110
Healing 90
Tactics 60

upload_2019-3-18_18-5-17.png

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could you make it to 45 dci ? Seems now had more archers now , more dci would be useful than higher resist.

Learn Me

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
To get to 45 DCI would probably be a massive overhaul and not one I could do without losing a lot of the skill increase. Bush/parry makes up for the lower dci, while giving you more chances to parry for counter attacks. Super useful against archers.