• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is Pet Power Hour shared Amongst all your pets

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
I noticed that while training one pet the training window popped up with both the one pet I'm training and the one I'm riding. Does that mean I only get one power hour period to train all my pets? Or do I get a separate one for each. What about the ones in the stable at the time? If I put one in that used up power hour and bring out a new, does that start a new timer? Well, I guess I could test this out myself.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I noticed that while training one pet the training window popped up with both the one pet I'm training and the one I'm riding. Does that mean I only get one power hour period to train all my pets? Or do I get a separate one for each. What about the ones in the stable at the time? If I put one in that used up power hour and bring out a new, does that start a new timer? Well, I guess I could test this out myself.
I think its once a day per player, not per pet unfortunately.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought it had to do with the individual pet. First time it fights during the day.

I know I have seen multiple power hours in a day.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Same for us, one per pet. But sometimes the powerhour seems to do very little, not increasing the amount gained per gain. So not really sure how it works.

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Maybe I have lost my sense of time but I have seen this “hour” last anywhere from 10 min up to an hour. To me, it just seems too buggy to count on.
It’s supposed to be 1 hour, then wait 24 hours to get it again, but I’ve had it pop for in far less time then that.

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Wait. I thought this was about the "pet power hour" for training, not pet skilling. If this is about pet skilling disregard what I said above.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wait. I thought this was about the "pet power hour" for training, not pet skilling. If this is about pet skilling disregard what I said above.
What do you think power hour is all about if not skill training at an accelerated gain rate