• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Anyone wanting Pacs Trammel Keep ??...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Icq me if anyone needs a Trammel Keep ... finders fee / thanks gift or tip!!... if u like...or nothing at al!!! .i can show you a choice of 3-4-5 spots that lay empty and are available...ready for me to show ....and you to place!!!...no hassle for you...ive done it already!!!- just saying!!

just saying....the offers out there...do this on a few shards ... they aint sellable so will help anyone who needs a nice spot......677577087

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies done a fresh run of Pacs 06/03/19 finished today .. there are at least 6 tram keeps free for placing of which 2 are certainly customable....in feluuca i stopped marking after i had marked about 18-20.... so there are many many free spots for keeps in felucca....icq me 677577087... totally free service if u want a keep in tram and cant seem to find a spot.... U will most certainly find spots on felucca....i have a marked some like i say but got bored after a while of doing so

please dont ask for free castle spots there are none