• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THIS PLACE IS FULL OF BULL!!! And I'm SICK of it!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hahahahahaha!

that gave me a good Friday chuckle!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I made a few new tamers on other shards to run at the EM events. That Myst token is a godsend getting a char to five skills at 90.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
One gain per day, keeps a load of Bull away. Patience is a virtue too! :)

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A bunch of Texans showed up and cleaned the pen out. ;)

Nothing left but some bones and the smell of BBQ sauce.

It really wasnt a big stressful thing. After awhile, with any skill building or gathering job... you tend to get a bit robotic about it. Even like doing the ant seed quest, 5 nest, black/white/blaze seeds... one day I did it 200 times. Was half paying attention, half binge watching a TV show via DVDs. Goodness knows I have to tame a MESS of unicorns before that tamer can use a dog. o.0

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Aight... ya got me.

I opened the thread thinking "What kind of drama is that dadgum Pixie stirring up now"... Good job :thumbup1:

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well, I didn't know the bulls would keep respawning like that if you didn't kill them off after taming them

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I didn't know the bulls would keep respawning like that if you didn't kill them off after taming them
I'm not 100% sure about years ago, however (in years ago) moving the tamed spawn would cause the new spawn to generate. Thats what I did anyway. From 2 different areas, one different server line... and when that was slow, I moved to Del. Dumping them in the same pen in Yew. Nothing worse then mongbats bugging me and the bulls killed them easily for me. When I was still taming sheep for skill, it would generate right after you tamed them... thus was one picture I posted not long ago with like 200 sheep in that same pen. Its not like it was bothering anyone or even anyone found it by the time the captured spawn started to degrade. Just not a lot of population on a lot of the shards or this would be great leather collection. I find it to be far faster to kill those Asian bull creatures and skin with the new type blade that instantly cuts and puts in your backpack. Wish we had those years ago! But what can you do. :)

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
when I tame bulls, I will usually do it in the pen they spawn in...
I will keep one tamed and continue taming others.
After I release them, I sometimes just leave them.
And the pen is usually lot fuller than that...
but then I also will kill them and target them with the deed from the Huntmaster
great to gather leather and great to beat the highest weight...

used to do this at the end of the month, just for the huntmaster
but haven't done it in about 6 months or so...

sometimes I will just leave the bulls in the pen, to let another tamer get some gains from them
but I always number them. one, two, three, four, etc
when they tame them, they can change them...
of course, one time I made my cousin mad cause I laughed at her...
she was looking for #7 for a couple hours and that one an orc got

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
when I tame bulls, I will usually do it in the pen they spawn in...
I will keep one tamed and continue taming others.
After I release them, I sometimes just leave them.
And the pen is usually lot fuller than that...
but then I also will kill them and target them with the deed from the Huntmaster
great to gather leather and great to beat the highest weight...

used to do this at the end of the month, just for the huntmaster
but haven't done it in about 6 months or so...

sometimes I will just leave the bulls in the pen, to let another tamer get some gains from them
but I always number them. one, two, three, four, etc
when they tame them, they can change them...
of course, one time I made my cousin mad cause I laughed at her...
she was looking for #7 for a couple hours and that one an orc got
Sounds like a joke I read about buying 4 pigs numbering them 1,2,3,5 and turn them lose in Walmart.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Sounds like a joke I read about buying 4 pigs numbering them 1,2,3,5 and turn them lose in Walmart.
actually the one I was referring to, that my cousin was looking for, was actually the polar bears... I was up to 28 when she finally asked me if I left that one out, just to mess with her... and I made her mad cause I busted out laughing. she should have said something sooner