• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy St. Valentine's Day to you all as well! BTW did UO have any SVD treats for us this year and I missed them? I think the throbbing heart box was their best gift.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Happy UO St. Valentine's Day to All :thumbup:.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I thanked you devs politely. Now I will ask WHY we cannot dye them. Why? Pink forever? All the glorious colors in this game and we get perma pink. sad face very very sad. You did same sorta with poisettias. 3 colors now one. Why? Do you not understand that for glorious colors I would open every account I ever had. I had many. Why permanent pink and only pink??? Was it too hard to code? The end.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok I thanked you devs politely. Now I will ask WHY we cannot dye them. Why? Pink forever? All the glorious colors in this game and we get perma pink. sad face very very sad. You did same sorta with poisettias. 3 colors now one. Why? Do you not understand that for glorious colors I would open every account I ever had. I had many. Why permanent pink and only pink??? Was it too hard to code? The end.
I like the way they say the Shard! But only one color....

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Found a spot for one. Ill probably get banned since I placed it on dyed decorative carpet and raised it a notch.

upload_2019-2-14_18-32-19.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
These not very popular no one wants to trade them across shards.

I found 4 @Uriah Heep Statues on Pacific. But nothing comes out when you click them.

upload_2019-2-14_19-21-39.png

Was able to trade my pacific ones to someone wondering why I was clicking the Uriah statues.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL yep guilty as charged, collected em on all 4 accts that are currently active :p

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Only on Siege and Sonoma did I collect on all accounts. However I did run one account thru every shard just to get one from each shard with name

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
These not very popular no one wants to trade them across shards.

I found 4 @Uriah Heep Statues on Pacific. But nothing comes out when you click them.

View attachment 94357

Was able to trade my pacific ones to someone wondering why I was clicking the Uriah statues.
which shard are you wanting them for?
I just want to have one per shard for a collection...
hubby wants more with Sonoma on them
if you have any of those left

Tarragon Slayer/MZB

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pawain: Thanks for the picture.
By the way, that picture gives the impression that you'ce created a very nicely decorated garden. Could you divulge its location (shard and coordinates), please? I'd like to visit it and make a few screenies. I'm always looking for nice house customization and decoration ideas.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I got through all my accounts up to Asuka I think ... I wouldn't want to trade them though it's cool to have some from each shard.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Pawain: Thanks for the picture.
By the way, that picture gives the impression that you'ce created a very nicely decorated garden. Could you divulge its location (shard and coordinates), please? I'd like to visit it and make a few screenies. I'm always looking for nice house customization and decoration ideas.
Of course.
The pond area and the patio area. Ignore the chests and box. Im about to change the white area some. Ill change the white area according to Season. Designed and built by @Gidge :) Cant wait for the Water Wheel!!!!

upload_2019-2-15_13-56-14.png

upload_2019-2-15_13-57-23.png

Keep by Llama.

Coords on Lake Superior

upload_2019-2-15_14-9-21.png

Last edited:

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The devs say we aren't supposed to hoard things, yet keep giving us things that only encourage the habit.

mumbles about mixed signals while squirreling away lily pads*

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nicely done Pawain your keep is SW of Trinny? I think its in the same location as my Keep. Where did the blue winged fairy type deco come from?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nicely done Pawain your keep is SW of Trinny? I think its in the same location as my Keep. Where did the blue winged fairy type deco come from?
I think it is there. Im bad at placing, one person showed me the spot, Llama had to place it cause I couldn't find the right spot. I made runes to get there. :)

The Bronze Fairy Sculpture from tinkering. Dye the deed.

We hope this type of deco can be done with the new patch on raising items. Most of the placement are optical illusions.

Tarragon Slayer/MZB

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many thanks for the coordinates. Nice place! Aside from the splendid roof, I espcially liked the deco at the east door, the flowerbed on the 2nd floor and the painter with his model.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks.

I like the way you can make separate garden areas with that Keep design. I just got a bunch of the new flowers in pink. I can fill the bed I made with all pink.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Of course.
The pond area and the patio area. Ignore the chests and box. Im about to change the white area some. Ill change the white area according to Season. Designed and built by @Gidge :) Cant wait for the Water Wheel!!!!
Don't go blaming me for your fabulous ideas now.....Thank you for giving me artistic freedom! I felt like Uccello!