• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] << And potential sale... "Of Exceptional Quality" titled goblet, bright orange "fire orange?"

Randal Le'Morte

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got a goblet in a super bright orange color with the only text/title for it reading "of exceptional quality that I just scavenged up off one of my old accounts.

I'd like to get a price check and potentially sell it if someone's interested!

Two images have been attached to show it's title and the color.

Thanks!

P.S. The item will be on Atlantic in 24 hours or so.

Attachments

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I been holding on to them for years, cause I don't even know what to sell them for.

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am ambiguous in memory, but I have made it in the past.
I think that it was dyed using an oil cloth in a container containing water. (Mag, pitcher, etc ..)
now can not dye them. can still dyed Bottle only.
not sure, I may be writing How to create bug items. If there is a problem, moderator should delete this comment.

Last edited:

Randal Le'Morte

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the responses! I'm just trying to get back on my feet after returning to UO and figuring out what some of this stuff is worth is half the battle!