• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Moonstone Bracelet

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't know if this will help, but I too am hoping to find out because I recently (the past 4 days) purchased a moonstone bead necklace from vendor search for 175m. I have never saw one of these ever, nor heard of them. I was told that they used to sell for 50m, and that they are farm-able from the cook still as well since then... but nobody knows the price now it seems.

Apparently they are pretty time consuming to get, but I have not tried it myself. The only posts I can find mention someone offering 20m 9 years ago or so. And there are a few other posts about players farming / trying to collect them. I could not find a single post with one having actually been sold / bought ever. (I saw the Raresfest post, but that doesn't count.)

If anyone knows an accurate value, please let us know. I think it's much the better to not buy any of these until someone finds out, especially for 175... I may have jumped too soon on that. Hope not, but lesson learned. :) :)

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I believe the drop rate is absurdly low for these from the camps and I have only seen talks of around 5-10 in my years of playing, in total. I would personally value them at more than 175mil seeing the cost of other low drop spawning items such as blaze cu's. Just my two cents and zero help on the price check :p

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I believe the drop rate is absurdly low for these from the camps and I have only seen talks of around 5-10 in my years of playing, in total. I would personally value them at more than 175mil seeing the cost of other low drop spawning items such as blaze cu's. Just my two cents and zero help on the price check :p
Wow, so I did make a great grab! Thank you so much for sure bro. It is already displayed... so it is able to be locked down too if anyone is wondering. Hope this helps op... if I had gold I might nab it, but spent every last mill on the other one. Peace and good luck both, and thanks again.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
These were rare drops in the Coin Purse during the Krampus event. We confirmed 3 on LS. Bracelet, ear rings, Necklace. LS did Krampus a lot.

Optimus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the info.

Xris, I would imagine the imbue weight is the same as any jewel, 500.

Well I'm going to sell the item. Asking 150m.

If you want to make an offer to purchase, hit me up at 117999370 via ICQ, or @Optimus#2128 via Discord.