• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Lot of (Blessed Clothing)

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello All, Up For auction is alot of some (blessed) clothing. Included are the following: Cloak, Jester Suit, A Robe, Long Pants, A Wizards Hat, A Feathered Hat, Thigh Boots, and Sandals. Auction rules are as follows, 10 minutes rule will apply, auction will end Friday Jan.25 @ 5:00pm Est. Items must be picked up by Sunday Jan. 27, Reserve will be set at 10 mil. This is for the entire lot, if not enough interest I may consider splitting up pieces. Bids must be placed in here or on Icq. Best way to reach me is through ICQ 684-567-446. Thanks everyone and Happy Bidding. HighBid 40Mil @Crak Lord @Xris @panoramix2009
A Feathered Hat.PNG A Feathered Hat.PNG A Robe.PNG Cloak.PNG Jester Suit.PNG Long Pants.PNG Sandals.PNG Thigh Boots.PNG Wizards Hat.PNG

Last edited:

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks and Congrats to @Polaris75 Thanks to all who bid!!
Thanks for the auction bro.

Everyone, I will get back to you two when I pick up the items regarding the jester suit and the cloak. My first feelings is that I may be able to part with the jester suit, but I will likely want to keep the cloak (I need about 3-4 more of these as well bro.) ; **( Please forgive me if I decide to hold onto that one. I will contact you two in the coming 24 hours or so after item delivery @Jonas_Chessy and @ElIoT.

See you guys soon and thanks again @JFSF