• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lady M glitch

RedDeer1969

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Soloing lady m this morning.... waste of time never had this happen to me (glitched to where i couldnt loot corpse)... not a great way to start the day lol :(

Attachments

Last edited:

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It happens when she dies and she's on the ledge. A GM will move the body for you if they respond in time.
Ya happens from time to time, Goodluck getting a GM there in time. I paged for this once and they responded approx 6 hours later

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Honestly I think they did this "glitch" to prevent people from taking advantage of the fighting her "on the ladder" bug.

Guess it was easier for them to code in her falling down if she was close the ladder than it was for them to ensure she could still hit folks who were on the ladder.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly I think they did this "glitch" to prevent people from taking advantage of the fighting her "on the ladder" bug.

Guess it was easier for them to code in her falling down if she was close the ladder than it was for them to ensure she could still hit folks who were on the ladder.
That's a possibility. It happens all along the edge, even all the way down where the ladder is off-screen. You just have to remember to move her towards the center.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
That's a possibility. It happens all along the edge, even all the way down where the ladder is off-screen. You just have to remember to move her towards the center.
Yepp, that's why I kill her on that large area where the two roads split.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've had that happen before like 8 years ago. I could see the loot in her corpse but couldn't actually loot it off her. She had a Crimson Cincture on her too :(