• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Bag of newbified clothes and things

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have two old bags of mostly newbified clothing but there's also some books, crooks and daggers.

UOSA0016.jpg

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Pretty much nothing unfortunately. There's no way to know they're newbified without dying wearing them, which makes proving they're even real difficult for sale purposes, and they're somewhat common as well.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha, yeah, kinda stupid that the only true way to know if it's newbified is to put it on the ground and see how fast it disappears. LMAO.

I'm at least positive this stuff is newbified. I took it off all my characters that were pre-AoS when they were giving out the mini-house deeds. Which they recently killed by putting them in the store.

I suppose it's really only useful to say, a naked thief. LOL.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I fondly remember carrying around a newbie Katana back in 99, always had DP on it and managed to get a fair number of kills after a fresh res....newbie scissors are great and I have 3 sets still.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about all for 3mil?
Found it, it's on Napa Valley, which I just did a transfer too and back but didn't have room for those. I can pick it up in about 20 days when I get another token for NV.

Also, I discovered a definitive method to identify newbified items. When in your backpack, open up the Item Insurance menu and the newbified items do not show up. So as it turns out, all the clothes there and the daggers, candles and books are newbie. However the crooks were not.

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found it, it's on Napa Valley, which I just did a transfer too and back but didn't have room for those. I can pick it up in about 20 days when I get another token for NV.

Also, I discovered a definitive method to identify newbified items. When in your backpack, open up the Item Insurance menu and the newbified items do not show up. So as it turns out, all the clothes there and the daggers, candles and books are newbie. However the crooks were not.
Great, I'd like to buy, of course I trust you.
Can you bring items to Atlantic? Cause I can only pay at here.
If you can't, I'm no worry wherever dealing on but I'd like to pay at Atlantic if you okay.

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you so much, when you arrived please knock me via PM or ICQ (#11767124).