• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] sold

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I will take a gold block and the three purple waters. Please icq me

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I know someone that will be very sad those waters sold... :p

Lady Murphylinchen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well, as everybody can see in this post, Seller made the post on 10:13am with the Buy Now prices, I contacted at 11:32AM, saying that I would take the 3,4,5,9 and 43.
Seller contacted me saying that he sold the items to someone else AFTER, because they offered him double the price!!!!
This is not fair or ethic!

i revoke all my bids now.
@panoramix2009 you can take #9

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well, as everybody can see in this post, Seller made the post on 10:13am with the Buy Now prices, I contacted at 11:32AM, saying that I would take the 3,4,5,9 and 43.
Seller contacted me saying that he sold the items to someone else AFTER, because they offered him double the price!!!!
This is not fair or ethic!

i revoke all my bids now.
@panoramix2009 you can take #9
Actually, someone provided me with a double price but I refused it and sold it to the buyer who reached my ICQ at the beginning with the price posted here
sorry for lack of explanation.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, someone provided me with a double price but I refused it and sold it to the buyer who reached my ICQ at the beginning with the price posted here
Once I saw this thread and the waters were sold I told Blend that I would have paid 700m each, it was not an offer or an attempt to usurp the other buyer, just saying they underpriced them. Murphy you did post in thread that you would buy them 1st, but pampa contacted Blend 1st via icq and he got them for the 350m each. Icq is always the best route to go when buying in these threads

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And nobody is more bummed about missing out on those purple waters than me, since I want all of them.

Lady Murphylinchen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
For me, the matter has settled. I have made my case and my position clear. now everyone can think of their own part.

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To avoid such a sad accident, the seller (I mean not Blend but all sellers on here) should require a reply for buyer to bid. For any legitimate reason, the conversation on PM or ICQ is not evidence cause other people can not see that.