• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Wedding in UWSP Town ! Saturday, 15th December, 3 PM EST (8 PM UK)

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

Howdy Siege Perilous Citizens !!! We are here to invite all of you in UWSP Town, 15th December at 3PM EST for the Wedding between Me and Tanager ! All are more than welcome to join us and at the end of the Wedding there will be a little party to celebrate ! There is no need to bring any armor or suit and if you have Spirit Speak skill, this will be a good moment to bring it with you because, probably, we'll do some parts of the event in grey form

We wait you !!!

Last edited:

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*straightens ears*
*pees on loincloth*
*rubs halloween lollipop in arm pits*
Mez gunna b da bezt smellin Goblin der!!! 3 est!!!
*licks lollipop*
*wabes*

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No formal dress code? - Any colour, we should prevent to use, as that one might bite with brides or grooms colour?

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No no people can dress what they want without problems ! (just don't bring with you anything fancy or expensive !) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Magichands pretends this is a dress down event - it is not! Bring your best gear, dress up, look smart! This is a wedding for pete's sake!
...also you don't want to fall out of your chair dead just because you cheaped out had no resists on your suit and ended up seated next to Zoogi or Blug'Tar...

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will not be able to make it. Still at my appointment and the guys seem not planning to leave :frown2:

Tanager and Magichands, you are among the nicest, most lovely, generous, decent, polite and benevolent people I ever met in Sosaria..I wish you both a long and happy life and the fulfilment of all your dreams!

Enjoy you first night as a pair, I never forgot mine.

:grin:

Buona notte, gotta go back to my guests in the livingroom...

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thank you all for sharing with us this wonderful day ! Was an amazing celebration and day for me and Tanager ! Very fun and full of joy ! Thank you all that join and thank you to DJ Def for playing our 70s-80s playlist !!!

Thanks.JPG

In the pic you can see the steward that will give you a present from us as memory for this wonderful day !!! To get it just say " Thanks" !!!!
Thank you all... It's the best day in our UO life !!! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Old Timer

Adventurer
Sorry Magic/Tana I hoped to be able to make it, but this damn bum back has kept me in bed. when I finally do get to sit in chairs with no discomfort... I will drop your wedding gift at on of your mail boxes!!!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Beautiful Ceremony. lovely decorations....sorry I couldn't stay too long after the nuptials, RL called :( but I did get my mandatory death robe..thank you Bo! ;)

Screenshot_13.jpg