• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Krampus gold branch--am I missing something?

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I got a gold colored branch from a Krampus' coin purse . It didn't seem to do anything, so I took it back to my house and tried to find a nice spot to use it as deco. My house

It is both floating and sunken under your floor at the same time.

The first picture below is the branch on the floor. It takes up two tiles, and is below your character and partly below the floor on one and above on the other. The second picture is the branch at 5 z-axis points up. The whole branch is finally visible, but it's clearly floating.

floatingbranch.png
It does not turn. It does not sit on a wall.

I don't get it. Am I missing something here? Has anyone found a good way to use this?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Krampus

This may explain the mythical Golden Branch... Obviously your character was a good little girl/boy...

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's a piece from a jungle plant. It's meant to be fun. Let it be.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand... next year, it will be an Earth bound god from the Chinese myths called "Lo Wang"...

Its told that Lo Wang went around with golden chop-sticks that would say if little boys and girls were good or evil. The evil ones were taken off to mine Jade in the mythical Mystical Mountains until the age of 20 when they had to fight a gigantic dog to win their freedom. Lo Wang's helpers were known as the smoke goblins, in rough translation. They would eat the toes of the children not quite bad enough to be taken away.

At least… thats what I understand. :)

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'm fine with the origin of the branch concept. I just don't know what I can possibly do with the actual "physical" item I got due to its z axis issues.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
For now I have insured it and am carrying it around on my crazy RP character, awaiting the right moment to somehow use it in RP. It's her precious.

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you want a silver branch do Krampus on a negative karma character. I have received 2 silver branches so far. They also have 2 different graphics. One looks like Riyanas and the other looks like diseased bark from lady mel. I assume the gold branch also has 2 different graphics.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
silver branch, I'll have to get Ynise running trades now...... in the meantime, did you guys know, moonstone jewelry is dropping? got a moonstone necklace tonite, Dev is one happy archer

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
silver branch, I'll have to get Ynise running trades now...... in the meantime, did you guys know, moonstone jewelry is dropping? got a moonstone necklace tonite, Dev is one happy archer
Off of what?