• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] Whirlwind Weapon Idea

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to make another Radiant Scimitar for my Paladin (not a sampire - already have one) to use as a spawn beater. I already have a full set of full elemental / hit area spawn beaters (I.E. 100% fire + hit fire area, etc). I use Mace & Shield glasses & my stamina is 180+. I was thinking the following for a general purpose weapon:

Life Leech
Mana Leech
Stamina Leech
Damage Increase
Hit Lower Attack?

It seems like this would be my best bet for keeping me alive for heavy spawn that did a lot of damage. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I don't think there is any point making it because you already have a set of elemental Hit Area weapons. All you would be doing is making a Whirlwind weapon that kills the spawn on you slower. If you wanted a more general weapon then I would make it for a different type, focusing on different specials, like Double Strike and AI.