• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning

Dragonlord

Visitor
Hey everyone

To my surprise UO still exist. Easiest fonding memory was killing someone then killing their horse and looting them leaving them naked lol. I was a player from the early 2000 I was in SI and was heavy in pvp and champ spawns. I doubt any of the old players still exist but I’m jumping back in from today starting the adventure again. Things have changed quite a bit since I last played. What guilds on the server are active at the moment?

When is the server usually it’s busiest? Is pvp still active on the server or do people just do the events that come up?

Dragonlord

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Atlantic has the highest population by far, still great communities on other shards though. If you want to pvp atl is the server, it just has the most active pvpers. Lots of people play multiple shards now since it's cheap and easy to xfer a character with shard shields (or xfer token).

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome back!

If you are looking for a guild to help you get back into the game, I would recommend looking into PAK.

Dragonlord

Visitor
Atlantic has the highest population by far, still great communities on other shards though. If you want to pvp atl is the server, it just has the most active pvpers. Lots of people play multiple shards now since it's cheap and easy to xfer a character with shard shields (or xfer token).
I actually have a full squad of characters on Atlantic already. I have reds and blues ready for action. Which guilds are popular when it comes to pvp?