• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are there any ♥Love Birds♥ out there

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
WuKong.jpg

This adventure starts on Formosa, a land far from most deep in the mysteries of the lands. One lone man, a blacksmith in Britain needed help for his annual quest.
WuKong1.jpg
?????: I have a story to share. This story takes us back to a long long time ago after the Chinese Odyssey love story. Wu Kong San use to be a hardworking smith in the land of Britain. Working day and night at the West bank north smith shop. He often goes to the Tavern after a hard day work. A young new lady working in the Tavern. That was her first day at work as a waitress.

Tionne: *wonders if it was ♥ at first sight*
WuKong2.jpg
WuKong4.jpg
?????: Often as we know the Tavern is also full of adventurers, people from all work of life. The young waitress name was known as Zixia. Wu Kong since that day onward would often go the Tavern. After a while, they start chatting and love the beginning. Life in Britain was always hard for a Blacksmith. Business was not good for a Blacksmith who would not go out to dig rare material. Rare material to craft better armor and weapon. Wu Kong know to give Zixia a better life, he would need to travel to Minoc to do some hard mining. So one day Wu Kong left a note to a fellow Blacksmith mate to pass to Zixia that he would travel to Minoc for a few week to do some mining and will return. Not knowing this Blacksmith mate who always admired Wu Kong hardworking style would lie and not give Zixia the note. He decided to tell Zixia that Wu Kong have gone to Trinsic to do his mining. He also says Trinsic often have wild boar or Mongbat that would eat a human. Zixia knowing Wu Kong was doing this so they can lead a better life. Decided to travel to Trinsic to give Wu Kong some morale support. She prepares some of Wu Kong favorite food so that when they meet. She would make an awesome meal for Wu Kong.
WuKong5.jpg
On the journey there Zixia asked a swordsman warrior and fencer warrior to go with her. On the way, they were attacked by a bunch of daemons. Zixia and the fencer both got killed. The swordsman manages to escape and look for Wu Kong in Trinsic. They reported the news in the bulletin board at the inn. Wu Kong knew about it and was deeply sad. So every year a week before the valentine day. Wu Kong would make a point to travel to Tokuna to pick Zixia favorite flower. Then he would make the way back and visit the grave of Zixia and this is my story I am Wu Kong.

Tionne: *wipe a tear*

Wu Kong: I need your help the path to Tokuna has been blocked by monster since the volcano erupted will you help me?

(Of course who could say no after hearing this tale of a lost love)
WuKong6.jpg
It was a long and hard battle inside that volcano but in the end, Wu Kong was able to retrieve that flower.