• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) [Nov 9, 2018] Da UO Fair iz cummin bak ta... (New Magincia Dockz But ebentz will be all ober.)

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Otay der wun b any Goblin Catapult diz year ;u( But eberyting elze iz uh goo so fur!!!

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Diz Stardz TANITE!!! Stardin ad 6 ezt wit uh White Net Tozz on Maginciaz Dockz

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Mez wood like ta say Girkle ta eberywun dat showd ub ta da fair n hope eberywun had uh gewd time. Der wuz sum new gamez diz year dat wuz grate fun n sum ub da older gamez dat wuz still uhmazin.

Hab ta gib uh big GIRKLE ta all da hummiez dat did ebentz az well *claps loudly* Ip yoo c any ub dez hummiez, Nanoc, Phoenix, Marge, Khyro, Violet, Sacerfizhul Lamz, Kasarra, UO Radio DJz, Naitch, Mud Duck, er Tehan *hopes mez didn furgit sumwun* slap dem on da butt n gib dem uh gewd game kid!!! Err sumtin like dat.

Mozt impotandly ta eberywun dat played da gamez. Lodda playerz frum udder shardz n wuz nize ta c dem all.. Yerg EBEN DA ORKZ!!!

Otay mez dun no nuddin elze. Mez opp ta take uh nap n chew on da Gummi Bear hat mez hab lept ober. Der mite b uh cubble grab bagz lept ober on da hummie on da stepz ad da aucshun houze ip anywun didn git wun. But wunz dey gone dey iz gone!!

C yoo all NECKTZ YEAR!!!

Zoogi - Gobenor ub Magincia

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I just wanted to chime in that all the events that I was able to attend were great fun. I really liked the Ice Racez. That was awesome fun! I was disappointed that there was no Archery Contezt, I was really looking forward to that. Still, thank you to everyone that made this event possible and I look forward to next year.

noChance219

Visitor
Nightmare Clan Orcs on Chessy - BINGO with the Goboz !!! Sadug, Nub'gruk, Gan'Uu, Ghorbash & Kub'dub

Chessy Bingo 2.png

A nub-uruk won the first round, for the second round it was BLAK OWD (full card). Kub'dub was the winner, and took up another's idea to split the pot if they won (Gan'Uu?) !!!

MENI SHINEES FUR AWL DA URUKZ! HOOWAH!!!

Chessy Bingo 3 WINNER.jpg

On to the next Event / Game - Lucky Ducks! The Savage Niva was most pleased thru the evening with the Orcish attendance! I think she really took a liking to Kub'dub:

Chessy Niva Growls.jpg

The orcs were impressed with the trinkets and baubles they acquired, but something was amiss ....

(I totally blew not getting any shots, but Sadug got some Sash that turned her into a WEREWOLF! Ghorbash and Kub'dub weren't having any of it and wanted to klomp the werewolf that had "eaten" Sadug. Was fun!)

Ghorbash might not want to leave Chessy Uzg (Chessy Land) ! Kub'dub overhears talk of World Domination and gains much respect and admiration for the Goboz:

Chessy Ducks 2.jpg
In between the next two events there was a short gap. Earlier in the eve someone named NANOC had asked if we knew of the "FORT near PaxLair". Upon hearing that we had not, NANOC offered to give us a tour. The Orcs liked what they saw!

"Uz need ash lik dis en Seej" one orc blah'd.

Kub'dub called for a lineup before departing:

Chessy Orc Fort LINEUB.jpg

Next event: CHUTEZ AGH LADDURZ ad da Lozt Lizurd Tavurn!!! (Chutes and Ladders at the Lost Dragon Tavern)

Chessy Lost Dragon Tavern.jpg

My night ended after this - was unable to stick around. I know at least Sadug and Ghorbash continued on with the Events.

Ghorbash and Sadug playing ORK PONG:

Chessy Ghorbash Sadug ORK PONG.jpg

Kub'dub retired to his kubby-hole to pet his cactus before bedtime. Sleep overtook him, and many visions swirled through his head. When he next woke, he wasn't sure if the events that had transpired in the strange uzg were dream, or nightmare.

Chessy Petting Cactus.jpg

I just want to say that this was just as much fun, for me, as any other day I've had with Nightmare Clan. It wasn't as necessarily as "productive", we did not gain any material footing on our home-shard of Siege Perilous, but a group of Orcs got together and "Orc'd it up". Early in the afternoon we fought, as newbies, side by side. Later in the day we partied and won prizes - all the while we did our best to represent Nightmare Clan.

Big thanks to ZOOGI and our gracious hosts on Chessy - as well as Nightmare Clan founder & GM, Blug'Tar, who sadly had many RL commitments and could not attend.

Nightmare Clan, Siege Perilous -
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Last edited:

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
"On to the next Event / Game - Lucky Ducks! The Savage Niva was most pleased thru the evening with the Orcish attendance! I think she really took a liking to Kub'dub:"

Niva want make Orc Kub'dub Orc Stew! HA-OOH! HA-OOH! HA-OOH!

(I was having trouble figuring out what he was saying but played along. It was very nice to be able to interact with RP orcs again.)