• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Offering Customizing Services

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everybody!

My wife is a very skilled house-customizer. There are a couple of expamples of mine / her work on this forum - and I might add some to this thread. She is offering customizing services for you all - with fair prices. Her offers:

- Customizing your plots from 7x7 - 18x18
- Classical, gothic, cottage, pirate, fishermen, medieval designs - as you like it.
- Customizing services on all shards - payment on Atlantic
- Payment all negotiable, its not about getting rich - but having fun (as account owner you can only design a couple of houses - as designer you can do many!)
- Just plain customizing - decorate yourself at will

Procedures:

- 1st option: tell us your wishes and we make a step-by-step youtube-video for you, which is set private and only accessible for you. You can learn / build your own house.
- 2nd option: show us your desired location, we place and build for your and transfer the house to you afterwards.
- 3rd option: transfer your house to one of our accounts or to a temporary account of yours - and we design the house either with your or with our account.
- 4th option: do it with a broker, if you dont trust us.

There are some people who know us, last week we designed a house for Jigsaw on Zento/Atlantic. I can show you alot of work-examples and share references with you - some well-known members of this forum and of various guilds know that you can trust us!

Happy to be at your service!

prasket

Visitor
WOW those are AWESOME! Very talented indeed. I just picked up Castle in Baja but dang maybe I should have placed the largest plot and customized. :D

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
WOW those are AWESOME! Very talented indeed. I just picked up Castle in Baja but dang maybe I should have placed the largest plot and customized. :D
Customize it with crafted stone walls, etc.

Can't do as much customizing as a customizable house, but you can do some :)

Liam167

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have a set of 4 houses on Atl all in the same area that I would be interested in having done.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Hello everybody!

My wife is a very skilled house-customizer. There are a couple of expamples of mine / her work on this forum - and I might add some to this thread. She is offering customizing services for you all - with fair prices. Her offers:

- Customizing your plots from 7x7 - 18x18
- Classical, gothic, cottage, pirate, fishermen, medieval designs - as you like it.
- Customizing services on all shards - payment on Atlantic
- Payment all negotiable, its not about getting rich - but having fun (as account owner you can only design a couple of houses - as designer you can do many!)
- Just plain customizing - decorate yourself at will

Procedures:

- 1st option: tell us your wishes and we make a step-by-step youtube-video for you, which is set private and only accessible for you. You can learn / build your own house.
- 2nd option: show us your desired location, we place and build for your and transfer the house to you afterwards.
- 3rd option: transfer your house to one of our accounts or to a temporary account of yours - and we design the house either with your or with our account.
- 4th option: do it with a broker, if you dont trust us.

There are some people who know us, last week we designed a house for Jigsaw on Zento/Atlantic. I can show you alot of work-examples and share references with you - some well-known members of this forum and of various guilds know that you can trust us!

Happy to be at your service!
I'd like to obtain your services to customize my 14x13 house in ATL.

Pls ICQ me at 999 12 701

I'm your intergalactic finance minister.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, unfortunately not, mate. Thats not my skill. I think, Finley is very good at this... :)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Do you buy Chance do Castle stone work

I do, but until I finish my castles and catch up on a few things, I'm booked up for a couple months. Building the extra floors on castles is very time consuming (and more so with my carpal tunnel because I can only do so much before I have to stop).

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats going to be some work and takes some time organizing access etc. Lets talk about details (theme etc). You got ICQ? :)

Kelly Daze

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Review - Thank you Earendil so much. you did an amazing job with house. Guys and Gals - their services are amazing. Very responsive to messages and was available during the whole time. Very professional. I can't say enough about the house. He will also work you and looks out for the little people in UO. This is why I love this game...the community that has been built here.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My wife and I had the pleasure to help Lord Aiden McKenna from UWF to design his own little pirate village in the jungle south of Trinsic on Atlantic. This is what she accomplished - with a bit help from me:

No1: McKennas Lighthouse

No2: McKennas Emporium

No3: McKennas Harbor Authority and Guild House

No4: McKennas Warehouse and Docks

And finally: No 5: McKennas Priate Fort

Please note: This is basic decoration only, you could add thousand of cool items...

He gave us access to his accounts and it was a tremendous fun to design the whole spot!

Thank you for your trust!

Last edited:

Liam167

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thank you again to you and your wife! The plots look great and I couldn't ask for anything more. Was a pleasure working with you two and was easy. I would recommend these designers to anyone. I gave them a basic design (pirate/treasure village) and let them loose on my accounts and trusted them completely. Price was plenty fair for the work done! Thanks again you guys! Please come visit these houses and get a feel for yourself. Atlantic shard south of Trinsic, all houses are public.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So since I will be having a page dedicated to your designs in the future (along with regular posts of your designs) do you have contact information I can include on that page?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, you can insert my ICQ info: 618 74 39 09.

Thank you :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today I want to introduce you to my new project:

The Alfred Alzheimer College and Secret Society of Arcane Arts.

The decoration is not 100 % ready as I am still missing parts and it is hard to get them on Siege. And I forgot the flowers around the north-eastern part of the building :gee:

The style is inspired by Tudor-style buildings I saw when I visited England last year (Christ Church College, Trinity College). With the markets of a prodo shard, it might have been easier. But it will work nevertheless...

Basement

Level 1 - Scriptorium and Laboratorium

Level 2 - Dean´s Room and Arcane Archives

Roof

Total

Have a great sunday!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another new design in Zento, Siege Perilous: