• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Khaldun Fel Spawn Restart timer!!!!!

Gunsmoke

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not sure if bugged or surppose to be , but is there a timer for repoping khaldun spawn? we tried for about 1-2 hrs and still nothing. i dont think thats fair for the fel rules , even when this is a seasonal event...

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You need to do other champ spawns for it to pop in fel.

Stupid system but it was in place before and they dont want to out the time in to fix it for the short period that it will be up.

Gunsmoke

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so for clearification, every server up theres one dungeon spawns and one t2a spawn that auto pops. Since khaldun spawn is a dungeon spawn and is not popped , therefore i have to find the dungeon spawn that is popped, finish that spawn and hopefully the khaldun spawn pops?

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so for clearification, every server up theres one dungeon spawns and one t2a spawn that auto pops. Since khaldun spawn is a dungeon spawn and is not popped , therefore i have to find the dungeon spawn that is popped, finish that spawn and hopefully the khaldun spawn pops?
That's actually not how it works, but Bleak thinks it is. None of the other fel spawns (t2a, Stygian, or Dungeons) work like that - you can endlessly chain all of them if you so choose. The Trammel spawns automatically re-pop after 10-15 minutes; Khaldun Tram is no exception to that rule. Fel Khaldun is bugged but the devs have no intention of fixing it.

MrMightySmith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Dragon Turtle Champ Spawn works like the Khaldun one as you can only do it one per day. I dont get bleak explanation that you have to do other spawns because the only 2 spawns that have the greenish alter are the Dragon Turtle and now the Khaldun one.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
According to Bleak, the Khaldun spawn is linked to the T2A spawns not the dungeons.

So what he is saying is.. find the 1 spawn in T2A that is active, kill it, and another T2A spawn will randomly activate which could include Khaldun dungeon. T2A spawns are Marble, Damwin, City of the Dead, Oaks, Tortoise, Hoppers blog, Khaldun (old school), Khaldun (Dungeon), Ice east, Ice west, Desert, Oasis, and the Island spawn.

So... you have a 7% chance of activating the Khaldun dungeon spawn after completing any (the last and final currently active) T2A spawn. Good luck hitting that 7% chance, and hopefully you don't get raided in the process of trying to make this happen.

Last edited:

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ok i live in Fel on a empty shard where i could live anywhere
i work in Fel all my resource gathering done there
i do or try to do champ spawns (mainly despise often failing )
i PVmetryingreallyhardnottodie
some people felt because i was not a leet PVPer i should not have an option on this ...
but again i asked is this not just what people wanted
the lost lands lay empty give us a reason to do these spawns.
in many of the get of your carebear butt threads people say you can scout every spawn in a few minutes
from my understanding it's not all fel spawns involved here so we are talking what three to five spawns that would need to be checked??
i have seen many if not most spawns done by two or even solo (again in many threads done in 20 minutes or less)
here is a reason to do things here is risk vs rewards why is it so terrible
and yes i would not only be ok with this in tram as well but encourage it ..

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok i live in Fel on a empty shard where i could live anywhere
i work in Fel all my resource gathering done there
i do or try to do champ spawns (mainly despise often failing )
i PVmetryingreallyhardnottodie
some people felt because i was not a leet PVPer i should not have an option on this ...
but again i asked is this not just what people wanted
the lost lands lay empty give us a reason to do these spawns.
in many of the get of your carebear butt threads people say you can scout every spawn in a few minutes
from my understanding it's not all fel spawns involved here so we are talking what three to five spawns that would need to be checked??
i have seen many if not most spawns done by two or even solo (again in many threads done in 20 minutes or less)
here is a reason to do things here is risk vs rewards why is it so terrible
and yes i would not only be ok with this in tram as well but encourage it ..
Your post is making no sense at all. (Which is why I have tried not to respond up until now).
At best it makes no sense, at worst it feels like you are sticking the boot in for the sake of it.

Players don't scout, players are not doing the spawns, this is what we have consistently said. If players want the scrolls, they would have no issues doing these spawns, and gearing up their pets - instead, they prefer to reap the meaty rewards available non stop with no risk in Trammel. Even now, with the huge attraction of 4 guaranteed 120 scrolls in Felucca Khaldun, players are choosing to stay in Trammel, because it is easier, safer, can be spammed.

Completely the opposite to what you are suggesting, it is proving everything we have ever said.
No - it is not what anyone wanted.
{Having a Felucca spawn timer that does not work. It is a special spawn, for a one-off event with a limited time-frame, this situation does not make sense}.

ps. The real attraction here would be, if it were working properly, would be the draw for large-scale pvp. Lots of guilds/players are itching to take part, but are unable to right now with a broken timer - those players/guilds, are not of a mindset to want to go scouting the Lost Lands, to complete spawn(s), to enable Khaldun to be up and running.

and pps. I didn't want to come here to be negative. The overall event has been done very well, lots of content for different styles of play. It is only the Felucca Khaldun champ spawn side (and related pvp) that is being let down a bit... You are like a boy with a stick prodding at a nest of bee's with your posts sometimes. If it doesn't get a response on one forum, off to the next, with exactly the same post - we saw it the first time and tried not to respond to you in a negative way...

Last edited:

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You know who really gets the short end of the stick is siege only players. They literally cant even be a part of the event at all. How sad is that? I think we need a new dev team, you can only be nice so many times about bad decisions and mistakes. Id rather see OSI shutdown then let this group make it any worse.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The way it is on this "timer" has shut down a lot of PvP and PK plans. I think it would be fun if there was no timer and they could have constant free for alls. I wouldn't partake but it would be fun to hear about it in chat. And @drcossack already threated to kill me if I went there. Or he threatened an Ant.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The way it is on this "timer" has shut down a lot of PvP and PK plans. I think it would be fun if there was no timer and they could have constant free for alls. I wouldn't partake but it would be fun to hear about it in chat. And @drcossack already threated to kill me if I went there. Or he threatened an Ant.
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize I had to let people do the spawn when I'm running it with my guildmates. If you want it done, do it when we're not there. Otherwise, tough luck.

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This really is a double edged sword. I agree, it's a horrible respawn method for a seasonal event but if it could be activated via Valor or had a short respawn timer it would undoubtedly have the top guilds farming/defending it. I reckon even on quieter shards this would be the case, the potential to get 4 guaranteed 120 PS is a huge lure.

I'm sure I don't speak for myself when I say, I have easy done 5+ spawns in a day and not had a single 120 scroll and thats with a protector getting the maximum 12 scrolls per spawn! That can be very demoralising.

It needs to be controlled for sure even if it just had a random respawn timer like within 1-4 hours to deter top guilds from 'owning' the spawn.

Edit: Siege Perilous and Mugen(?) should of course follow Tram rules, thats a no brainer in my mind. They have no where else to go.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Edit: Siege Perilous and Mugen(?) should of course follow Tram rules, thats a no brainer in my mind. They have no where else to go.
Nah, just siege. Mugen has a trammel facet, but it's still "fel rules".

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You know who really gets the short end of the stick is siege only players. They literally cant even be a part of the event at all. How sad is that? I think we need a new dev team, you can only be nice so many times about bad decisions and mistakes. Id rather see OSI shutdown then let this group make it any worse.
well we do get the khaldun spawn once a day, so until someone bangs it out people can farm it.
The only people I see actually farming and finishing the spawn is my guild though.

Martell

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This really is a double edged sword. I agree, it's a horrible respawn method for a seasonal event but if it could be activated via Valor or had a short respawn timer it would undoubtedly have the top guilds farming/defending it. I reckon even on quieter shards this would be the case, the potential to get 4 guaranteed 120 PS is a huge lure.

I'm sure I don't speak for myself when I say, I have easy done 5+ spawns in a day and not had a single 120 scroll and thats with a protector getting the maximum 12 scrolls per spawn! That can be very demoralising.

It needs to be controlled for sure even if it just had a random respawn timer like within 1-4 hours to deter top guilds from 'owning' the spawn.

I mean, no one made them put in 4 guaranteed 120's.

They could've put in 1 guaranteed 120 and that would have had the same draw.

This was poorly thought out and implemented from the beginning....again