• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Orrery & Telescopes Names

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Gilforn
Grizelda the Hag
Relvinian

I am very much hoping for a "Corgul the Soulbinder" myself.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Melissa
Heigel of Moonglow
Balakai

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
are those post or pre revert names?

(i tease)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*wonders how dead characters can still have a study*

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clainin
Leoric Gathenwale - Lysander G.'s brother?

Lost on revert:
Juo'nar
Mordra
Selsius the Astronomer

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Adding additional names to original post.

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a character named Telescope on Baja today.. that I may sell

Last edited:

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is what I have found so far
Adranath
Mondain
Minax
Wexton The Apprentice

Yes Finley, Both the Orrery and Telescopes have names with a chance to get one with your name.

uokings7

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guys, can we start a list of names that come inscribed on the telescopes? I kinda want to collect them. I'll start with what I've received:

King Blackthorn
Queen Zhah
Grizelda the Hag
Neira the Necromancer
Melissa
Adranath
Koole the Arcanist

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The first one I opened was Anon.

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the list of names fare the same for both Orrey's and the Telescopes -
other than the pretty darn rare rare character named items you "might"

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Added additional names to the list.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I merged the other name thread into this one....

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Bah! Humbug! If you want any of the 21st anniv tokens I have on the other shards besides Sonoma you are welcome to them for a price, I really feel the Dev's let us down on this year's token, The best one was the 20th, and I cannot understand why they did not add more items to the 21st, come on, its been 21yrs, surely they could have added another 19 choices on that single token? God I hope the 22nd anniv is a lot better. I only need four telescopes on Sonoma so I will be selling the tokens I have extra there. On LS my vendor will have them all, so sorry LS. Everywhere else, if I am around and you catch me gets them at a fee.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya I hear someone in chat who got them and said something like, These gift sux.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
???

These are much better than another "choose one of five years' ago's gifts". They are new, the art is good, and they do something that you can make a permanent impact on your shard with via naming constellations.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
???

These are much better than another "choose one of five years' ago's gifts". They are new, the art is good, and they do something that you can make a permanent impact on your shard with via naming constellations.
yep, and if you LUCKY you get one of the telescopes with your name on it. And I agree the art is good, but I do not think I need to have a constellation named for me in game, sorry this is a huge flop IMO. But oh well, other people are ape crazy over it and that is ok with me, I hope next years *knock on wood* is far better.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
yep, and if you LUCKY you get one of the telescopes with your name on it. And I agree the art is good, but I do not think I need to have a constellation named for me in game, sorry this is a huge flop IMO. But oh well, other people are ape crazy over it and that is ok with me, I hope next years *knock on wood* is far better.
Can't please everyone. I was really glad to get something new this year instead of a rehash. It WOULD have been nice if they'd all been character names like the original roses so many years ago, but I'm okay with this.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like both. Just reporting what I hear in chat.

Also nobody is cross trading these. This is the first time that has happened. They cross traded those horrible plants.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I named one for each of my friends in UO who have passed away.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jesus really dont think i will try this time for a new collection off anni gifts when the devs wont even try to make a collection worth trying for....weres the dif colours etc etc ...wtf another 30 plus names on the same graphic.....the anni time is supposed to be a time for xsharding and mixing with other shards ....like the old days
when they fricking cared!!!

now they just sit on there asses and churn countless EM **** out that lets be honest is ****e catering for a small minority

Last edited:

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they maybe trying to get 1 of the rare character named ones from the gift tokens

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They should have looked back on some of the anni gifts not re-offered from the 20th anni tokens, and redone them with a modern twist that distinguishes them from the originals (unlike the 20th anni items which even had the older year names attached, like the 16th's horses)

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
personally I really like the named ones... got one on Lavendar Rose yesterday morning...
Also like the ones with King Blackthorn on them...
don't think i'm going to collect a full set of these but I do want one with my chars name on it
also going to try to get one on Santa Claus for The North Pole

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if anyones collecting and wants to swap orrey or telescopes buzz me ive got bout 25 duplicates of each...for trading ones i aint