• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Most dominant Pac guild EVER!

T

Turdnugget

No i'm not Kaz the Minotaur. I just remember him rollin' people in Bucs Den pre AoS.

I see him in that last pic, still wearing his kilt + full apron.

When I first started Pacific my chrs were Homer Simpson and Pinky. Also had a female fencer named Athena (before the whole of UO became overpopulated with that name)

Athena had special Barber blue hair, from when the barber was in Bucs Den and we had to line up to get any special hair color, pre-neon dye crap now.

S

ShaunOfPac

No i'm not Kaz the Minotaur. I just remember him rollin' people in Bucs Den pre AoS.

I see him in that last pic, still wearing his kilt + full apron.

When I first started Pacific my chrs were Homer Simpson and Pinky. Also had a female fencer named Athena (before the whole of UO became overpopulated with that name)

Athena had special Barber blue hair, from when the barber was in Bucs Den and we had to line up to get any special hair color, pre-neon dye crap now.

lol my hair color on Shaun is from the original neon hair dye bottles. Lets see how many people here even know what I'm talking about, lol.

FionanPac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shaun is just on a tear, need to cut back on the roids my friend your balls will soon become non... oh wait they already are. Ahmmm I played Pac from when it came up after Beta and I would have to say for all the **** that Shaun talks... he really is a nobody yes he may have played back then but hell a lot of people did he was just another name in the crowd. For him to go around acting as Mr. Know It All is funny. He needs to realize he was a nobody back then and is even more of a nobody now, the few people who remember him from back then if there are any, are gone. So the people who play now sure as hell don't remember you or even know you now besides all the **** posts you put up.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are a no name, hate to say it. I played Pac from T2A till right before AoS was released, never seen you or heard of you. Are you just another AoS super star??
Then you haven't been playing as long as you say you have. That simple. Who is your main anyway?

S

ShaunOfPac

Shaun is just on a tear, need to cut back on the roids my friend your balls will soon become non... oh wait they already are. Ahmmm I played Pac from when it came up after Beta and I would have to say for all the **** that Shaun talks... he really is a nobody yes he may have played back then but hell a lot of people did he was just another name in the crowd. For him to go around acting as Mr. Know It All is funny. He needs to realize he was a nobody back then and is even more of a nobody now, the few people who remember him from back then if there are any, are gone. So the people who play now sure as hell don't remember you or even know you now besides all the **** posts you put up.
ROFL I love the attempt at a personal attack. Roids? I'm sorry, just because you're probably some frail little miscreant in the real world and hide behind a message board to talk **** doesn't mean I need to supplement my testosterone levels. You're just another pathetic little pancake, post some pics and lets see what YOU look like? Probably just another whiny, scrawny little social reject ;) Who were you Pre-AoS, exactly? Because I'm pretty sure if you were ANYONE who frequented the duel roof, or fought in Factions, you'd be VERY familiar with my name.

S

ShaunOfPac

Then you haven't been playing as long as you say you have. That simple. Who is your main anyway?
My main was Shaun. I fought with Grendel, Micah, Pax Romain, Houdini, Azryk, SuperCow, La., Beannie, Southern Comfort, Kaz, Mantiz, with the guilds P^O, CB, OPP, DF, KGB, TVA, ODB, TBH etc. I have no idea who the hell you are. Did you PvP at all during the end of T2A/UO:R?

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My main was Shaun. I fought with Grendel, Micah, Pax Romain, Houdini, Azryk, SuperCow, La., Beannie, Southern Comfort, Kaz, Mantiz, with the guilds P^O, CB, OPP, DF, KGB, TVA, ODB, TBH etc. I have no idea who the hell you are. Did you PvP at all during the end of T2A/UO:R?
No, I didn't getinto pvp until I killeda guy named Moryia theday AoS came out. But not before that. Do you even play UO now?

S

ShaunOfPac

No, I didn't getinto pvp until I killeda guy named Moryia theday AoS came out. But not before that. Do you even play UO now?
Yes, I play Shaun and Leet Banskitter. Kyrite(formerly Delinquent/Ludacris of ODB) brought me back 5 months ago. if you're FolicAcid you dropped to me in front of 3 other SON yesterday.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I play Shaun and Leet Banskitter. Kyrite(formerly Delinquent/Ludacris of ODB) brought me back 5 months ago. if you're FolicAcid you dropped to me in front of 3 other SON yesterday.
No, not Folic Acid.

And no wonder you haven't heard of me... Only been playing 5 months. And only pre AoS before that. You missed quite a chunk of UO.

W

Wanton

I am going to say KGB, Care Bears, AoA, Purple Hoard/PH all old school guilds that were very dominant at their time. Most of you don't remember I'm sure but they were some of the best

I still talk to Lord Quark on the weekly. He was the only P^H who was good.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The best and most intimidating - OPP

Honerable mentions - Does anyone remember GH, Green Horde? Or, if we go waaaay back to about 1998 does anyone remember an East Bank guild named GMZ, Grand Master boyZ?

I remember the Green Horde, was even warred to them as I recall at one point... and vaguely remember there was some... elf guild from back then... weren't like "elves" in the rp sense, just had elf names as I recall. Many of them were red. For the life of me I can't remember their guild name.

R

RichDC

Who the hell are FL?

I keep reading that they dominated every Server (im on GL btw) and ive never seen there Tag around, or did they choose a different tag over here?

That being said i dont think anyone has come to our shard and truly dominated, within a month or 2 they leave with tails between legs.

C

Carith

How could I have forgotten! C4D killed me when I was very new - I never forgave him ...

What about DX ? That was a strong guild for a while.
I had a few run-ins, too, when I first started up down around Trinsic, and then years later when TR "took over" the Skara Brae region. Hah, I remember leaving a dog named "CryForDawn" on the doorstep of the TR tower everyday for about a week.

M

Mr Tool

This Threads Funny....welp I was a past leader of FL....I do have to say FL has carried itself greatly over the years....but it cant be considered the most dominate when I had to use allies (OPP) during pub 16 to keep things afloat...http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1179200#post1179200

most the old guys in FL were still building characters for most of pub 15 and 16 patches....even Dracus had to start from scratch cus Cobra stole his original acct.

I know virtually everyone from the pvp community on a first name basis from that time period...I was in both FL and OPP and I would have to give the honors of most dominate guild on pac to OPP(however...when FL first came back Dracus started a group called the Agents of Evil....it was just as dominate as any OPP field group) ....it was Shaun,Micah,Astrix,RichRaine,MrTool,PaxRomain

also according to osi (hahaha)- the only real server wide osi sanctioned dueling event....Cro and Godamus from OPP won and are the best to pvpers in pacs history! lol I :heart: them 2 silly azns :)

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the UO:R days. OPP as a faction guild, GLB as the all time most infamous PK guild(who didn't get killed at brit gate or deceit to them?)

S

ShaunOfPac

This Threads Funny....welp I was a past leader of FL....I do have to say FL has carried itself greatly over the years....but it cant be considered the most dominate when I had to use allies (OPP) during pub 16 to keep things afloat...http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1179200#post1179200

most the old guys in FL were still building characters for most of pub 15 and 16 patches....even Dracus had to start from scratch cus Cobra stole his original acct.

I know virtually everyone from the pvp community on a first name basis from that time period...I was in both FL and OPP and I would have to give the honors of most dominate guild on pac to OPP(however...when FL first came back Dracus started a group called the Agents of Evil....it was just as dominate as any OPP field group) ....it was Shaun,Micah,Astrix,RichRaine,MrTool,PaxRomain

also according to osi (hahaha)- the only real server wide osi sanctioned dueling event....Cro and Godamus from OPP won and are the best to pvpers in pacs history! lol I :heart: them 2 silly azns :)
Oh snap son, a name I actually remember lol. Just before AoS hit we also founded the guild Since 1997 ['97] which dominated the dungeon scene when they removed stat loss from the game. To this day, Pax and Micah are the only ones that could ever consistently beat me in duels pre AoS lol. I lost the Pax challenge twice :mad: Are you guys gonna be playing Darkfall?

M

Mr Tool

after skimming back over i see a few things....

yes boz was and is a oldschool FL...we all had to help get dracus backup and running for pub 16(he didnt even have a acct)

the name "cry for dawn" still makes me laugh after 10+ years ahahaha dude cybered another guy :(

and lastly about darkfall! yes everyone with a good enough system is playing
alot of the old pac UO community is there KGB OPP DF ect.ect.

I quit OPP after a year into shadowbane and played with GoD(guardians of destiny) I started my own guild AoE "Agent's of Evil" in 2004

we actively play UO:G Hybrid(daily) Malog Server of SB(monthly)and Group for guild runs in DarkFall on the weekends

if anyone misses fun PvP come check UOG out...aim me at LordTommyGun if you wanna chat :)

S

SUPRsalad

UOG? im gonna need a little more than that to google. sry i dont aim.

M

Mr Tool

http://www.uogamers.com/

hybrids pub 15-16ish era without scrolls so 7x templates
and divinity is precast(t2a)....Hybrids very popular and has a huge playerbase, dueling ladders, poker system, rp island, no trammel, reds in town,order/chaos,factions,champ spawns(no scrolls) ect ect lots o fun

ahh and its free!!!

If anyone wants to try out for AoE pm me or aim me at Lord TommyGun
minimum requirements=
gotta be cool (sorry I dont babysit)
gotta be able to solo
gotta be able to synchronize when playing in group
gotta be able to alch.
gotta have ventrilo and speak english
and you gotta be hardcore cus the pvp has advanced to the maximum level ........after 10 years of being a paradox some people have found the best ways to exploit the game mechanics....death comes fast....if you get synched on it comes instantly

M

Mr Tool

I lost the Pax challenge twice
I was his personal punching bag and only guild member of his 2 man guild for a year or 2....I lost the Pax challenge 5000 times atleast....Champ Rocks he plays hybrid sometimes also he's currently ranked 3rd on the dueling ladder which is outstanding

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TOMMYGUN? I remember tommygun. and tool. and you had a relative that played. I play on atl these days man.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and you gotta be hardcore cus the pvp has advanced to the maximum level ........after 10 years of being a paradox some people have found the best ways to exploit the game mechanics....death comes fast....if you get synched on it comes instantly
Hah thats what made me addicted.

C

Cutblade

I am going to go back a little further into old school guilds. I am not sure if any of you remember XIX The Sith Lords of Brit and their later on sister guild WVW. Player names such as Nero- Paul Bunyan-LITTLE JOHN- Wolveslayer-Shorsha and others I cannot remember or don't want to name at this time. This small guild ruled the old lands. They always ran in groups of at least three. This guild was much hated for their PvP dominance of group work. This was before vent and TS. Everything was typed in ICQ.

I was there with them cutting off heads of every person/guild that tried to control the outer gates of Del. Papua Trinsic Vesper. We was a mercenary guild that grew out of existance when the T2 age was born. We actually had player guilds that paid us to protect them while they went out hunting and training skills. We all derived and wore Black with red aprons with full helm. We appeared the same in plain sight. We used impecable tactics as groups and trained day and night within the confined walls of our towers. We used the circle of death if any of you can recall that signature move we used to lure enemy guilds to a path of destruction and despair. We soon drove guilds apart with our tactical knowledge of our spies as they became apart of our enemy ranks. Guildstones was taken, house keys was taken and lives was taken. We WAS certianly the Most Dominant Guild Pacific had ever seen. Our ways changed the path of the moons. And we still do exist only to be hidden in the darkness in the Lands of Sorsaria

MerlinOfGLB

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Well Well Well..... I know this is an old post but wow. got my attention :) I'm White Knight, Sir Lancelot & Merlin of GLB Wonder how everyone is doing?

Sam Adams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I go back to pre 2001, I was James Hetfield, Papa, Papa John. The days of WBB sitting and drinking :)

This is only really for people that have played 5+ years.

It's for the most dominant guild on Pac, pvp pr pvm.

My vote obviously goes to Fallen Lords, a little guild that started in 1998, but just like KISS no matter how many lineups you go through it's still awesome.

(I think I have quit and rejoined FL since 98 about 100 times).

Now, this is a thread NOT about what you think of a guild, cause believe me, some of these older players will have a field day with you if you come on and say "FL is a bunch of hackers"... Anyway, what's your choice...

Much respect to GoL and LOP and CD.
hey brother long time. its Zoerixx

at least no one tried to claim TAR was the best ROFL worst guild ever. id honestly say the most dominant guild was FL its the only guild that created a 2nd guild you had to be in to do anything in fel without getting ganked and payed a mil a month for the pleasure of being in it............ and yes i was the GM of FLC

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Oooh da memoryz. Now mez juzt play uh goblin. But mez wuz in TBH bak in da day. Mez remember fightin FL n OPP all da time. Mez wuz horruble doh. No wun prolly rememberz Budweiser er mez blacksmith Chunk

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oooh da memoryz. Now mez juzt play uh goblin. But mez wuz in TBH bak in da day. Mez remember fightin FL n OPP all da time. Mez wuz horruble doh. No wun prolly rememberz Budweiser er mez blacksmith Chunk

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FL was definitely the most dominant guild. I used to love seeing our group of soccer moms kick ass. Hag and Kissy I sure miss y’all. Hi from Eternal and Saph.

First.. That was not me lol but sheesh so many names from the past. Prime UO is still the best mmo ive ever played. I dont think there ever was a most dominant guild. Its what made Pacific shard so great. Was always a back and forth of good players and enemies.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone here remember Salty Dog

Damn what a thread filled with so many old names.
Glad I stumbled upon this, albeit almost 20 years after I stopped playing Pacific.

Just roaming around looking for a game to replace the UO days, and I'm still a proud member of The Knights of Glory and Beer (KGB).

-Romeo Montague

Palm Copenhagen

Journeyman
KGB, PH and OPP. Black Hand (or was it Black Hand of Sosaria?) was also a force for a while... What about FOB?
The Black Hand, was basically 97-98 only and between 97 and about 2000 KOS, KGB was about it. Heidi was likely the KGB's best player and I think the first GM mage on pacific. Other People's Property (OPP) was just a low rent pker guild, that started to PK folks at the cross roads from Britain to Skara Brae, but later turned into a big deal during the faction wars, and stopped being a murders guild.

Most of you remember them being full of really skilled folks and they for sure were, but not at first. In fact I remember OPP pking ImaNewbie while he was out filming. Black hand and KOS often killed off OPP early on and helped keep them back a bit. It sure wasn't easy to try to offer cool content to people early on, lots of people wanted to try to destroy it. When siege broke, most everyone good at (pvp) left and the names no one remembered at the start became good and picked up their mantle just in time for the faction wars. Those people then left and a next crop popped up, and so on and so forth.

such is the way of things? I can't imagine anyone trying to make a name for themselves today by killing people, so many years later with so few playing. Might have more luck robbing a grocery store in Iraq. Just a thought.

Last edited: