• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Siege Perilous

Blargety

Journeyman
I’ve been adventuring in the great lands of Siege Perilous for 6 days now. Along my journey I thought to myself that it would be best if I introduced myself here once I felt prepared to meet more of you.

Today I hit two major milestones, I GM’d two skills, and made my first million gold excluding the cost of my home. Two things that mean nothing on Production Shards, but mean so much more here in Siege Perilous where I earned it from scratch.

Here I am Siege Perilous. Blargety, the archer. I would also like to leave a huge thank you to Shalimar and Magical, who have both helped me on my journey thus far immensely by providing me with some key information about the shard, and some gear to get me moving in the right direction, a debt which I can never truly repay them for. Honorable mention to Max Blackcoak as well, he’s given me some really great advice.

These lands are vast and great. This experience is something that I have been seeking for many ages. Siege Perilous is an amazing world and I look forward to meeting more of you soon.

Last edited:

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Blargety, I ran into you the other day, I'm Celestial, you'll probably see me being a moron in general chat, that's my style. :)

I've been here for 2-3 months, and am only 2xGM! lol, it's been sunny in between! I'm close on a few more, got my house, got my Mace 120 scroll(1m), and Mace 3 Primer (300k), now saving for my +25 Stats and Valiant (+5 scroll) scroll.

Nirot, Tjalle, and Max have helped me out with info and stuff, I'm just taking it slow, grinding away, building. I love the fact I can access the whole shard under Felucca rules, never been able to do that before, I find myself exploring so much now, not done this for years, so much out there to relearn. Loving it.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
welcome to Siege, both Blargety and Cookie

got my Mace 120 scroll(1m), and Mace 3 Primer (300k), now saving for my +25 Stats and Valiant (+5 scroll) scroll.
hate to say it but you've been ripped off with that mace scroll - they're usually 300-500k, same as the 3 primer :-/ If this was not bought from a vendor I'll refund you 500k if you send me the seller's name via pm - always good to know who likes to f... over new players to the shard.

For the 25 and 5 stats you should expect to pay 1-2 mil per scroll - they're both pretty much selling for the same on Siege. If you are patient you'll surely find them for 1 mil each some day.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
welcome to Siege, both Blargety and Cookie

hate to say it but you've been ripped off with that mace scroll - they're usually 300-500k, same as the 3 primer :-/ If this was not bought from a vendor I'll refund you 500k if you send me the seller's name via pm - always good to know who likes to f... over new players to the shard.

For the 25 and 5 stats you should expect to pay 1-2 mil per scroll - they're both pretty much selling for the same on Siege. If you are patient you'll surely find them for 1 mil each some day.
Hey Max, It's no problem, thanks for the offer though.
I sort of knew, if I had asked in general, I could have got it for cheaper.
It's been the only one on a vendor since about June, it was on the vendor Luther, close to New Magincia bank, I like that area.
I know he is expensive, but then he does carry decent stock, and has to stock them up there for awhile, he puts on the date he puts stuff on the vendor, and I see them going up sometimes as he has to compensate for vendor fee's.
The +5 is on his vendor also, been there since I started, it started off at 800k actually, now at 1m, I'll get it soon enough, I'm good at grinding - actually find it relaxing when I get in from work. :)
I've been quite happy going for it, nice to have goals.

Whoever wants unlimited quantities of Zoogi fungus on the New Magincia vendors (Ol RacNord or someone), is currently funding me, and half the other newbs I see starting the game, how can 1 person need so much zoogi ? :D
(There's a small clue for the PK's - you still have to catch me ;). I'm currently farming in 3 areas that are helping me raise skills and get gold).

Anything else, anyone out there wants me to farm ?

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's been the only one on a vendor since about June, it was on the vendor Luther, close to New Magincia bank, I like that area.
I know he is expensive, but then he does carry decent stock, and has to stock them up there for awhile, he puts on the date he puts stuff on the vendor, and I see them going up sometimes as he has to compensate for vendor fee's.
The +5 is on his vendor also, been there since I started, it started off at 800k actually, now at 1m, I'll get it soon enough, I'm good at grinding - actually find it relaxing when I get in from work. :)
I've been quite happy going for it, nice to have goals.
yeah when it's on a vendor it's a different story. That +5 on there is a good price, so better hurry with the grinding =)

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Whoever wants unlimited quantities of Zoogi fungus on the New Magincia vendors (Ol RacNord or someone), is currently funding me, and half the other newbs I see starting the game, how can 1 person need so much zoogi ? :D
It's funny you should say that, my intent when opening gems plus in New Magincia was to stimulate the economy and give new/ returning players an instant cash flow. It makes me very happy to know several new players have found advantage through use of my vendor. .
I'd like to also suggest to New/ returning players to visit UWSP town market, many reasonably priced starter suits and gear etc. Its linked in the first floor o' the Britain Hub and the Umbra hub and prolly any other hub too lol.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's funny you should say that, my intent when opening gems plus in New Magincia was to stimulate the economy and give new/ returning players an instant cash flow. It makes me very happy to know several new players have found advantage through use of my vendor. .
I'd like to also suggest to New/ returning players to visit UWSP town market, many reasonably priced starter suits and gear etc. Its linked in the first floor o' the Britain Hub and the Umbra hub and prolly any other hub too lol.
Fair play to you and thank you. :)
It's the sort of thing I like to see.
I also happen to enjoy hunting/gathering as well, always found it relaxing.