• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I don't think so but there was some gen chat fighting going on. I guess there is some group with bird names that the other guys were mocking. The same old 1 vs 1 me for 1 plat was being thrown out but all the names were new to me and I have been on Chessy since 2008.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
lol love getting my messages deleted cause I offended some idiot. This is why this game is screwed. You can't even friendly **** talk anymore. Its a joke.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol love getting my messages deleted cause I offended some idiot. This is why this game is screwed. You can't even friendly **** talk anymore. Its a joke.
We are 4 people talkin crap jokingly in a dead thread here for nostalgia..leave us be mods! One day you can mod this thread again..not yet...not yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poggrog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Pogg looks in from the corner of your screen*
*Pogg tiptoes to the center of your screen*
*Pogg holds a sign that says: #%@& $#!!!*
*Pogg throws the sign up in the air and runs away*

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We are 4 people talkin crap jokingly in a dead thread here for nostalgia..leave us be mods! One day you can mod this thread again..not yet...not yet

Gladiator...nice....except for the incest....WILL IT BE DELETED?????

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May as well delete it, the "PVPERS" on this server hide everytime someone comes to try to get a fight.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I wish Chessy had some pvp going on. I run around Fel all the time and never see a single person :(

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I wish Chessy had some pvp going on. I run around Fel all the time and never see a single person :(
I'd love to be able to PvP more, I just don't have the time atm. Come winter things slow down for me. So I'll be back active. Of course come fall the new Battlefield comes out.... so..... lol

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm on Chessy and don't see anyone running around in Fel. I get the occasional raid when I do despise just to get a fight.

And then its usually me against 3 or 4 Toke/Pitts.

If I could find a 1v 1 or even a 2 v 1 its better odds then I usually have.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm on Chessy and don't see anyone running around in Fel. I get the occasional raid when I do despise just to get a fight.

And then its usually me against 3 or 4 Toke/Pitts.

If I could find a 1v 1 or even a 2 v 1 its better odds then I usually have.
I miss me Tao

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't play UO right now or check stratics anymore. I can tell you right now though that Chessy is - and will always be a farm server from now on.

If you want pvp (or zerging *looks at Cotton*) play on Atlantic. You won't learn anything from fighting folks on chess cause they suck(except Tao, maybe BIRDS). And when you do fight them or duel them for plats they don't pay or cry "you're cheating Amit. You're almost as fast as broli!" (How, I'm in Mexico?) Or "I hope YOU commit suicide or die suddenly, Amit!" (I have the pics from genchat).

UHOH strikes fear in to trammel's hearts of Chesapeake and no one wants to play after Broli two shots you with haxxorz, or you see the names Necro (don't worry, he is saving Azeroth), Zytorian/Cri Mortel, Guy Gardener, Desolation/Abby (how do I spell it lox?), Aggressive Poo, You Just Died To, and the infamous Blackysmith(xD Army).

When CLAIRE and I come back we will probably just move as much possible to ATL. We alread have a good setup on other servers as well: Origin, Legends, Pacific, Sonoma, GL, Napa, Lake Superior, Sakura (jk... maybe).

Another thing: You have F8, FS!, HOT, LLTS, 1%, and ! Fighting every night it seems on Atlantic.

Answer me this: Who wants to fight crazy j and 2 trammies on chessy once every two days cause u keep finding him/them spawning and killing him/them just to find him (bambi squad) doing it again within the next 24hrs just so he can run away from you again at 4th level?
("I am very sneaky" Mr Deeds john turturro voice)? *looks at cahrazy j*

The only good player's G''s guild has are Tao, Tyrax, G and Cotton(onceevery6monthsboy). Play on chessy for trammy stuff. Join FS! or F8 for pvp on ATL.

All I'm trying to say is if youre bored on chessy cause there is no pvp just go to ATL. If you want to fight the best go to ATL, Join one of those guilds I mentioned earlier (Army is in FS!) or start one there and pvp people. Hell, go to GL, Pacific or LS and you will find more pvp than chess.

Chessy will never return to its former CHAMPS! - KOS days sadly and who wants to chase Crazy J all the way to the star room just to watch him leave through the moongate? (Idk, maybe Army is kinda into that.)*dirty boy*

LASTLY, to the DEVS: make all the facets without player housing cross servers: Fel and Tram Dungeons, T2A (Fel and Tram) Ilshnar, Malas Dungeons, Mondain's Legacy Dungeons (Fel and Tram), Tokuno servers without housing (and Dungeons), Ter Mur servers without housing (Dungeons) and all of Eodon... But they won't cause they have to sell transfer tokens and people cry if they can't spawn to themselves on dead shards. So much for being hopeful.

WAIT, what about cross server un mounted battlegrounds with rewards?

Nope don't count on it.

Just go to ATL Fel yew and sit on a stealther and gank. GG owned1v1

If u want access to ourdiscord ask army or myself.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't play UO right now or check stratics anymore. I can tell you right now though that Chessy is - and will always be a farm server from now on.

If you want pvp (or zerging *looks at Cotton*) play on Atlantic. You won't learn anything from fighting folks on chess cause they suck(except Tao, maybe BIRDS). And when you do fight them or duel them for plats they don't pay or cry "you're cheating Amit. You're almost as fast as broli!" (How, I'm in Mexico?) Or "I hope YOU commit suicide or die suddenly, Amit!" (I have the pics from genchat).

UHOH strikes fear in to trammel's hearts of Chesapeake and no one wants to play after Broli two shots you with haxxorz, or you see the names Necro (don't worry, he is saving Azeroth), Zytorian/Cri Mortel, Guy Gardener, Desolation/Abby (how do I spell it lox?), Aggressive Poo, You Just Died To, and the infamous Blackysmith(xD Army).

When CLAIRE and I come back we will probably just move as much possible to ATL. We alread have a good setup on other servers as well: Origin, Legends, Pacific, Sonoma, GL, Napa, Lake Superior, Sakura (jk... maybe).

Another thing: You have F8, FS!, HOT, LLTS, 1%, and ! Fighting every night it seems on Atlantic.

Answer me this: Who wants to fight crazy j and 2 trammies on chessy once every two days cause u keep finding him/them spawning and killing him/them just to find him (bambi squad) doing it again within the next 24hrs just so he can run away from you again at 4th level?
("I am very sneaky" Mr Deeds john turturro voice)? *looks at cahrazy j*

The only good player's G''s guild has are Tao, Tyrax, G and Cotton(onceevery6monthsboy). Play on chessy for trammy stuff. Join FS! or F8 for pvp on ATL.

All I'm trying to say is if youre bored on chessy cause there is no pvp just go to ATL. If you want to fight the best go to ATL, Join one of those guilds I mentioned earlier (Army is in FS!) or start one there and pvp people. Hell, go to GL, Pacific or LS and you will find more pvp than chess.

Chessy will never return to its former CHAMPS! - KOS days sadly and who wants to chase Crazy J all the way to the star room just to watch him leave through the moongate? (Idk, maybe Army is kinda into that.)*dirty boy*

LASTLY, to the DEVS: make all the facets without player housing cross servers: Fel and Tram Dungeons, T2A (Fel and Tram) Ilshnar, Malas Dungeons, Mondain's Legacy Dungeons (Fel and Tram), Tokuno servers without housing (and Dungeons), Ter Mur servers without housing (Dungeons) and all of Eodon... But they won't cause they have to sell transfer tokens and people cry if they can't spawn to themselves on dead shards. So much for being hopeful.

WAIT, what about cross server un mounted battlegrounds with rewards?

Nope don't count on it.

Just go to ATL Fel yew and sit on a stealther and gank. GG owned1v1

If u want access to ourdiscord ask army or myself.
Jesus...just write a book why dont you

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who took the wrong turn at albuquerque thursday night?

Yes the tentacles of the harrower are still there and doing well. :)

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone can scramble an egg.....amits mom makes me eggs Benedict every morning.....FRESH HOLLANDAISE EVERY DAY
Stop using WalMart PC play UO.../endthread for next 8-9 months

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Stop using WalMart PC play UO.../endthread for next 8-9 months

You ruin everything.....and no...uo is dead to me.....as you should be....I hate you and everything you stand for