• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Advice on imbuing super slayers

artyboy

Visitor
I'm trying to come up with the best imbues for super slayer double axes. This seems to be the best basic setup but it's that last buff that seems to be argued about the most. I can't decide between HLA, HLD, HCA or Harm.

Attachments

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Assuming you don't need HLL. Hit Area would be the best option for clearing spawn with Whirlwind, or if you're also using Doubles for Double Strike on a boss then I'd go with HLD for two reasons; it'll proc more than M&S glasses letting you Onslaught/Double Strike easier, and, on bosses having Hit Spell is sometimes a bad idea because they have Counter Attacks that trigger more with delayed or damage over time effects going off.

In some cases it may be beneficial NOT to match the Hit Area type with the weapon's elemental damage type and have the opposite (for example a 100% cold damage weapon with Hit Fire Area) such as with the new Champ Spawn coming out that has monsters that have 100 in all resists except fire or cold, (ignoring the option to use Consecrate on templates with Chivalry) it would give you a method of damaging the other monster type that is spawning at the same time.