• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Twisted Weald and Taming Mastery

Kharrnage

Visitor
I've been using Consume Damage on my pet Cu killing Rend without healing but when I hit the Weald and try to kill a Para Cu, which has about the same HP as Rend but overall stats wrestle tactics stam dex is lower than Rend how come I have to do a ton of healing when killing the Cu it doesn't make sense

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I've been using Consume Damage on my pet Cu killing Rend without healing but when I hit the Weald and try to kill a Para Cu, which has about the same HP as Rend but overall stats wrestle tactics stam dex is lower than Rend how come I have to do a ton of healing when killing the Cu it doesn't make sense
Because Rend does 100% physical damage and a Cu does 50% cold/50% energy damage.
Consume damage only works against physical damage.

Kharrnage

Visitor
Ah ok. I just went back and read the description. I did notice it also with Reptalons and sure enough they're 25 poison 75 energy. Thank you very much for the info greatly appreciated. I asked in game but of course I got a bunch of liberal useless rhetoric from the potheads LOL