• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Hello Catskills!

EM Dramnar

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Hey there folks!

I just wanted to pop by here and introduce myself.

*tips hat*

I'll be taking over the EM position on your shard starting this week and i'd like to have a wee meet n greet in game with you all so that I can see who my new victims, err... adventurers are going to be!

I'll be in game Wednesday (4/27) night at 7pm EST and you'll find a moongate in place at Luna bank from 6:30pm for your convenience.

I hope to see you all there!

Ooh, also... I intend to run the first of many events here on Sunday (5/1) at 7pm EST too. I'll create an events calendar once I've had a chance to chat with you all.

Cheers,
-Dram

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Cats!

Unfortunately I'll be at work at that time Wednesday, but I'll definitely be at the event on Sunday!

~ Mylar

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello & Welcome to Catskills. Looking forward to seeing what you have planed ;)

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was a great turnout tonight. Very much looking forward to some of the things you talked about.

zb1.JPG

zb2.JPG

zb3.JPG

zb4.JPG

zb5.JPG

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Dram,

I have heard wonderful things about you and I look forward to you being part of Catskills and taking on the shoes that EM Barnaby has left us with.

Furthermore, I look forward to working with you for events that engage the Catskills players in both role play and player run events.

Welcome to Catskills friend.

Callista

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
*smiles politely as she curtsies to the new EM*

Words cannot express our sincere gratitude for you coming to our wonderful shard. I know we can be a lot to handle at times but in the end we are mostly a huge family that love to spend time together and even times argue. We are definitely unique, but in a good way and I personally, look forward to engaging in RP and other event with you.

Sincerely yours,

Calli

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey there folks!

I just wanted to pop by here and introduce myself.

*tips hat*

I'll be taking over the EM position on your shard starting this week and i'd like to have a wee meet n greet in game with you all so that I can see who my new victims, err... adventurers are going to be!

I'll be in game Wednesday (4/27) night at 7pm EST and you'll find a moongate in place at Luna bank from 6:30pm for your convenience.

I hope to see you all there!

Ooh, also... I intend to run the first of many events here on Sunday (5/1) at 7pm EST too. I'll create an events calendar once I've had a chance to chat with you all.

Cheers,
-Dram
I for one, have enjoyed your creative and detailed adventures and story-line on Catskills. As a long-time Catskills player, I have looked for adventure, intrigue and good story-line. You have brought game to all you have attempted with Cats. Looking forward to the next chapter sir. ~ Blind Tom the Pirate of The United Pirates guild; Jhakar/Odd/Ezra Grimm/Poor Boy of K^S guild; Gallion and Skinny Bob, ALLY guild; and Shenzin, CVL The Cavaliers guild and Governor of Britain at your service sir.