• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 100 Hotfix Update

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings, As of each shard’s regular maintenance we have resolved the following issues, Fixed issue where pets participating in the Belfry Shadowguard Encounter could become frozen. Adjusted Belfry Dragon’s AI based on player feedback. As always we look forward to your feedback. See you in Britannia, UO Team

Continue reading...

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hmmm... so Dragon not gonna push folks off so much then I take it...

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I was hoping they'd hotfix that "you are not on the correct path for this mastery" every time I get poisoned...

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing about the "trails" winged beasts and now Hiryu tails leave across the screen whilst moving?
The items that wont drop into containers unless you open the container first?
The NE diamond ground section that loads of animals and items "clip" under?
The 1-3 slot Lasher (windrunner is now 1-4) vanity mount?
The broken skin covering the Phoenix?.....

ect...

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ghost mobs at spawns with the EC

High cost high difficulty BODS that give the same points as the easiest ones for the profession

BoD book changes anyone?

Let's make useless scrolls quit dropping at champ spawns ( Camping, Item ID, taste ID)

Fix the altar heights back like they used to be, I can stand next to altar and can't target a mob standing right on the other side (used to could shoot over)

Since Blade Spirits is not very strong, how bout making its cast time cast like a true 5th circle?

An exchange dude at Britain Bank, where we can turn in useless non functioning vet rewards like the lighthouse and get a choice to pick another reward?

Have a few mages in Trammel/Fel that sell mysticism regs...not just the mystics in ter Mur

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
.... make spellweaving scrolls craft-able with inscription.
(or maybe make them drop on a lot more MOBs)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Adjusted Belfry Dragon’s AI based on player feedback. As always we look forward to your feedback. See you in Britannia, UO Team
THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! :cheerleader::ten:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And for anyone that hasn't tested it;

-The belfry seems to switch targets more often to people standing by the alter or nearest to him. (no more parking my bard by him all willy nilly..)
-He still has the same high damage output and hit points (it seems).
-More damage can now be done to him before the pushback begins, roughly 1/4 of his health.
-Only took 4 feather cycles to kill him instead of the 15+ previously.
-Drakes are much easier to kill.

Still difficult, but much more reasonable. Thank you again!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What happens if you aggro a drake onto him?

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What happens if you aggro a drake onto him?
Never tried provoke during this encounter, but yeah I am also assuming they die very fast. They seem to have much less HP's now than previously.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Never tried provoke during this encounter, but yeah I am also assuming they die very fast. They seem to have much less HP's now than previously.
Well in the past they never damaged each other. Just stayed aggroed on each other. :)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The drake's resists were lowered, as something was causing them to be ridiculously high.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The drake's resists were lowered, as something was causing them to be ridiculously high.
I did post some resists on the UO forums, and I think they were comparable to level 3 & 4 of Covetous? I'd have to check, but even before I posted that, some of the pets I'd use (that weren't Chiv/Armor Ignore) would take a while to kill them. I didn't think to check what the values of their regens were, but I could do that tomorrow.