• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] The Best Sampire Ring in Your Life (and a brace)

Maco

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
resim1.png resim.png
Hello Dear Sampires!
i got good ring and bracelet for you!

Lets see the OFFERS!

offer here plz
Thanks.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This is incorrect.
Antique can be very good with good stats.

They changed the way antiques decay over time.

hardy-

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i can do 5-6 destard spawn before repair an antique jewel

Adrian

Visitor
Without putting any amount of thought into it, without looking at any of the mods on that ring. I've come up with the 100% correct conclusion that NO ANTIQUE OR BRITTLE STUFF IS THE BEST SAMPIRE ANYTHING

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Without putting any amount of thought into it, without looking at any of the mods on that ring. I've come up with the 100% correct conclusion that NO ANTIQUE OR BRITTLE STUFF IS THE BEST SAMPIRE ANYTHING
I 100% agree with you on the antique stuff. However, you do realize that imbued is basically the same as brittle right?

hardy-

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on a sampire? bull **** hardy my antique break every spawn
maybe you arent dealing suficient damage to kill mobs before they hit you? a 70% cold area100% cold axe rly help.

Adrian

Visitor
Imbuing is something still pretty new to me since returning so I don't know a whole lot about that yet. I read my last post, I'd like to apologize for how much of an a-hole I sounded like there.