• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 100 Comes to Origin, Baja, and Izumo

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings All, We are pleased to announce that Publish 100 will be available on Origin, Baja, and Izumo by 12pm ET June 21, 2018. Be sure to check the notes for full release details. As always, we look forward to your feedback. There is a mandatory client patch associated with this release. Make sure you patch up your client before trying to access all shards. See you in Britannia, UO Team

Continue reading...

Kel'Thuzard

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I'm guessing those two iterations are all we're getting for the "big bug publish." Quite a few outstanding bugs they're choosing not to tackle.

Kel'Thuzard

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought the devs said the next pub or two would be for bug fixes
Gotcha. In talking to Bleak I was under the impression that this was it, but it would have multiple iterations (like 4-6). Maybe I misunderstood.

DSC Napa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Gotcha. In talking to Bleak I was under the impression that this was it, but it would have multiple iterations (like 4-6). Maybe I misunderstood.
you could also be correct

I think we will see 4-6 mini updates after pub 100 goes live on all production shards.

(Sorry if I came off as a ****, hadn't had coffee yet this morning)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Also, the bigger exploit fixes are almost NEVER mentioned in these, until the publish goes active to all shards, to keep the cheaters from scaling up operations on the other shards when these first few shards get the changes.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hey @MalagAste your campaign to fix the terrain tiles succeeded!
  • "Fixed many coastal areas where terrain transitions would not look right or there were errant terrain tiles."

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
  • "Fixed many coastal areas where terrain transitions would not look right or there were errant terrain tiles."
My campaign to have them re-work Corpse Skin for pets worked too! Hurray! I've been pestering the devs about that since Pub 97 was first on TC.
"Pet AI: Necromancy/Necromage no longer casts Corpse Skin if pet’s damage type is physical or cold."
Necro Pet Bugs

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone else not able to log into the official forums? It has locked me out twice now even though I can log into the game. Keeps just giving me an authentication error . Stupid damn thing

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I can't log in either, I think they broke it, again! :p

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes and I'm VERY happy about that. I worked very hard with the team to get that fixed... and I can't wait to see it. No more zipper coastlines...

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
i was on origin last night with my tamer and didnt notice anything
Unless you were there with exploited pets, you shouldn't notice anything. As far as I know the revert for over-imbued (exploited) pets is still in Pub 100 and should be live on Baja/Origin/Izumo.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Unless you were there with exploited pets, you shouldn't notice anything. As far as I know the revert for over-imbued (exploited) pets is still in Pub 100 and should be live on Baja/Origin/Izumo.
That I believe is incorrect. Pre patch 3 slot dragons will skip a slot now.

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
That I believe is incorrect. Pre patch 3 slot dragons will skip a slot now.
Yes, 3-Slot Dragons are an unfortunate casualty of the exploited pet revert. Can't be trained currently on live, and in Pub 100 will jump to 4 slots when training is started. Windrunners are affected too, they will jump to 2 slots upon starting training, but they increased their cap to 4 slots.

I didn't mention these since I believe Laura Gold was just asking if the exploited pet nerf was going in :)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was able to log onto the forum just fine. Either its fixed, or is just affecting some people...

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
It's fine now, it was down most of the day, I'm in the UK.

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's weird. I thought patfch 100 was the vault one. I remember going to TC1 and seeing a vault keeper in the new building and he said I had no vault coins... but there was no way to buy the darn things OR a free vault token hand out to test it. Now I go back there and the NPC is gone and no mention of it in the patch notes. I know it was there!

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Well it must have been there at some point because someone posted screenshots of it...maybe it wasn't working as intended.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On Origin today after 2nd Pub 100, I completed the 4 canals and expected to be ejected out of the Fountain room to the shrine, but had to leave room with gump and wasn't credited for finishing. No message saying completing objective shown. Water els continued to spawn as well. The Shadowguard crystal ball shows Fountain as red, not green.

Just repeated and finished the room a second time and again no completion message, still inside room with more spawning els. What is really weird is some of the completed blue water tiles are poofing and deleted....not sure if this is GM investigating or part of the bug I am experiencing. Was just ejected by time limit even though I made the canals. Grrrrrr!

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok how many paid accounts are going to buy vault space each month to hoard even more stuffs?

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
F1.png F2.png
Completed canals.

A few moments later:
F3.png

I didn't delete those tiles. Several minutes later I was booted from the Fountain after time limit reached.

Mrsbug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Belfry is causing pets that get pushed off the tower to be stuck. You can ride them, go through gates, and put them in the stables but they won't follow. Roof is Broke!!!!

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Was hoping to get keyed up on Origin, join a group to see the "unbugged" AI proc from pets, but if getting rooms done is no longer possible...

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Select the same mastery that you already have active. That will turn off your mastery.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Select the same mastery that you already have active. That will turn off your mastery.
Correct but he asked about passives. Those stay.

I am sure your answer will be needed a few more time when the publish comes out. :thumbsup:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
On Origin today after 2nd Pub 100, I completed the 4 canals and expected to be ejected out of the Fountain room to the shrine, but had to leave room with gump and wasn't credited for finishing. No message saying completing objective shown. Water els continued to spawn as well. The Shadowguard crystal ball shows Fountain as red, not green.

Just repeated and finished the room a second time and again no completion message, still inside room with more spawning els. What is really weird is some of the completed blue water tiles are poofing and deleted....not sure if this is GM investigating or part of the bug I am experiencing. Was just ejected by time limit even though I made the canals. Grrrrrr!
If you're around later let me know, I just tested it again and had the same thing happen...I did let Kyronix know but I think I might know at least part of the issue but would like to test it further.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
O
If you're around later let me know, I just tested it again and had the same thing happen...I did let Kyronix know but I think I might know at least part of the issue but would like to test it further.
On Origin now at roof.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Tamers get bounced off the belfry now with their pets
I'm never up there with my pet....gotta love those flappy pets ;)

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The passives are ok. They dont stay if you switch masteries.
It's only the passive that i have running and when i switched between mastery's the new passive became active and i still couldn't use the soul stone

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's only the passive that i have running and when i switched between mastery's the new passive became active and i still couldn't use the soul stone
You weren't in a form or something else?

If not we are back to the original Q.

Try putting the mastery book in your house. Does the mastery still stay on?

Try logging on and off, does it still stay on?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so i went onto Origin and took out my pets that had poisoning to test the new changes.
im happy to report that the poison skill on pets works the same as it does for us!

the higher up your skill your pet has the higher the level of poison!
kinda nice now to get that 'spasm uncontrollably!' message now once your pet hits GM.
no longer a waste of 100 points.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You weren't in a form or something else?

If not we are back to the original Q.

Try putting the mastery book in your house. Does the mastery still stay on?

Try logging on and off, does it still stay on?
I was just not shutting it off correctly i only felt a little dumb !

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can we talk some more about how annoying the soulstone changes are? Are the devs too incompetent to just fix the bugs instead of inconveniencing people?

...Wait, yeah, that sounds accurate.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I thought the devs said the next pub or two would be for bug fixes
<sarcasm>
It/this is! All 2 of them are fixed.
</sarcasm>

I would have thought a bit more time testing would be needed due to the different things addressed. But ooooohhhhh, nnnnooo! Let's shove it out the door.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know, I may be wrong but I could have sworn the term "several" was given to a number greater than 2.
:scholar::sleep2: