• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nostalgia trip, and looking for my guildmates

Madcat

Visitor
Having discovered that UO went free to play, I woke up my account and had a look around. Saw a familiar face in Vesper (hi Devante), then started a nostalgia tour. Interesting to see that Yew has rebuilt - the last time I was there it was littered with statues of Klion and not much else.

The thing that saddened me the most though was that I'd missed one of the original members of my guild, The South Beach Mercenary Company (SBX), by as little as a month.

So just wondering if there are any of you about - Karl, Helly Hansen who did our crafting, Klown, Cullyn, the person who played the Minotaur, Kartiya, Kiril, and so on. Nick and other members of SBG, our originating guild?

Any other members of the Trinsic banksitting/RP crew?

Last edited:

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember you well - I dont play much, just lurk on the forums.

You might want to check out the Europa Role Play Forums: UO Europa Role Play Forum

Theres a few UO ers on Shroud of the Avatar: First post UO EUROPA

Other than that the other place to find people is via the Europa Role Player Survivors group on Facebook - if it still exists, I left it ages ago.

Hope you are well :)