• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why is Aedon such a Ditz

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not as attentive as once I was. I sit in corners alone not because I do not enjoy your company, but because I can no longer follow multiple conversations in the taverns. I get lost, and miss things directed to me. This may make me seem uninterested and aloof. In truth, I would like nothing more than to be able to follow along with what is taking place.
I enjoy your stories. It is the one way I am able to keep track of what is going on. And though I may still either pull in a corner and wait for someone to bring me up to date on what is happening, or launch into a seeming never ending tirade of words, I am interested in what you are all saying.
My eyes miss things that once they saw. My mind is more apt to get confused and lose track of stories and plots. But my thoughts and heart lie ever with you, the community of Catskills. And it is my hope that your stories continue for many years to come.
And if I must sneak in during the wee hours of the morning and read an accounting of that transpired in a plot-line an attempt to keep myself updated, well that is a small price to pay.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I am with ya and know the feeling of the sight becoming harder to read and keep up. Tavern nights can be a struggle someitimes trying to keep up with conversations, then the different colors of the font some I can red on screen but not in journal then some vice a versa. It becomes very annoying and I become frustrated with not being able to keep up. What saddens me the most is , this is all some what new to me this last year or so , RP that is, and I never got to experience the old days or know how it felt to have better sight to read and keep up. I seem to do best with smaller groups that I am able to keep up with conversations and be able to have my journal up and watch both screen and journal. I feel I am not growing old gracefully ......=(

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am almost finished setting up the books in the Aegis Library. Will be looking for Bink, Librarian of Yew to aid in making sure that it will be easier to search the tomes. Sahra's books are on the ground floor of the Library and will be ready to be looked at withing the next day or so. For now, they are in book cases within the crates Sahra kept them in. Alphabetical starting against the wall at the left hand side. On the second floor is housed the Library of Istas.

If you wish to copy the library, let me know so I can set the book cases differently and grant you permissions.