• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PVP Thread

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're right he did, sorry.

Are you sure 80? Thats pretty good. Means 100 or so for Aus people. Might have to try it out
It's worth the $7 a month. Casti is slightly different but you could get used to it. Might transfer my archer to start with then go with a Mage. Can't fault movement though

P

Paradox_

It's worth the $7 a month. Casti is slightly different but you could get used to it. Might transfer my archer to start with then go with a Mage. Can't fault movement though
Made a trial account and had a run around. Probably too hard for a mage but gimped archer would be easily playable.

Cheers for sharing.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Made a trial account and had a run around. Probably too hard for a mage but gimped archer would be easily playable.

Cheers for sharing.
a bit of patience with a mage and you would go ok. would be nothing like oceania. but u could probably hold your own. but archer definately the go

N

neverplayuo

yer just go through the server list and find the lowest ping mages are not that big on us servers and haveing cash is good.
houseing is a pain to so expect to start small

S

Samsung Man

a bit of patience with a mage and you would go ok. would be nothing like oceania. but u could probably hold your own. but archer definately the go
No he wouldn't. Paradox couldnt even hold his own on a mage with good ping on Oceania, he has zero chance on another shard.

M

Meldannen

I've been away for 4 years, pre-stygian abyss. I'm thinking of returning for the pvp. It seems like there's been a lot of changes to the game. Is it worth it, or is it just lame?
Dervis Raine

Althalus -VKR-

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been away for 4 years, pre-stygian abyss. I'm thinking of returning for the pvp. It seems like there's been a lot of changes to the game. Is it worth it, or is it just lame?
Dervis Raine
If you want pvp, you will have to try a US shard.. hardly anyone plays on Oceania these days, let alone PvPs unfortunately.. I my self have moved to Pacific, best west coast shard and have decent ping from australia. Atlantic is the most populated, but some of the other East coast shards do fairly well too.

Oceania also for over a year has had major hardware issues, continually down for long periods, can be days, and we never get any reason why..

I

iddqd

Sigh. Oceania Strat PVP forum, you were never really much to begin with, but lo, how the mediocre have fallen.

Bow before Dalecti, your forum PVP god, nublets.

Althalus -VKR-

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sigh. Oceania Strat PVP forum, you were never really much to begin with, but lo, how the mediocre have fallen.

Bow before Dalecti, your forum PVP god, nublets.
forum pvp muppet more like it.. get back in that drain you crawled out of nub!

JediSith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHAHA, after 5 years this forum hasn't changed one bit..
It's a pity they haven't upgraded UO's graphics to be similiar to GW2.
Do you still need to pay $$ for this game?

TheKiwi

Adventurer
I like that you named a guild after your highest level of education.

But hey, at least you can take solace in the fact that you didn't have to name it "year 10". Unfortunately, this would have occurred if some of the other plebs who played named their guild in a similar fashion.

LOL