• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Formosa M & G

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Did anyone attend this? I think I read it would be on the 7th...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Did anyone attend this? I think I read it would be on the 7th...
I can tell you my four questions/request but the answers were what was posted above.

"Good Idea, we will look into it someday"

"No"

"We can put that down for a future publish"

Greetings M'Lady Mesanna and the worker bees, they be well behave?
I will try to be brief and quick

Pretty please with hugs and kisses, Sugar Cane and flax needs to produce seeds
hard to get seeds from the Paragons

Now on Bod turn in, hard to get a crafter to lady or lord, in the past we got fame
when turning bods in, Lady and Lord titles for our crafters.
Would you please have the worker bees check why no fame?

I love the Runic Atlas. Please allow us to drop a full NORMAL runebook
into a runic atlas to transfer runes. Returning an EMPTY normal runebook.

Turn in points request. Please allow all the characters on that account/shard be
linked to the clean up turn in points, not just the one.
My thief, my t hunter, all my other chars all have to pass items to my blacksmith,
maybe do the same same for other turn in, Library, Zoo etc..

That is all M'lady
5-7-180004.jpg

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
@Drakelord thank you for that! Shame there wasn't much of a turn-out, I totally forgot about it until this morning! :oops:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And I'm still harping about bod books being useable even when not in backpack...again, future publish look into it thing :/

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow a 4 person turn out for a M&G. I think if I were a developer that would certainly make me take a long look at that shards future.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good points I suppose, the assumption of a low turnout and your theory both point to an unsure future..imo

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Shame there wasn't much of a turn-out
It could be because A LOT of people don't bother to go the M&G's anymore. Because, in my experience, whenever someone actually has the audacity to ask a pertinent and reasonable question, no one will bother to give a straight answer. Now if I wanted to get something dyed, then I would by all means attend.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah it was posted last minute to uo.com...I kept looking for it and of course the day I DON'T check it goes up...and our RSS feed here didn't pick it up until the day after it was posted to uo.com...I was actually at an IDOC that I didn't stay up for and right before I went to bed I checked and bamn there it was.....so I am truly sorry I missed it..but it seems most of us did as well!

I WILL be there for the one on Chessy though and will make sure I post a reminder ahead of time!

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I think @Tina Small hit the nail on the head, it was very short notice, I did wonder if it was advertised elsewhere before the 5th but it seems not... I don't think I saw it on the new forum either. :(

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I think @Tina Small hit the nail on the head, it was very short notice, I did wonder if it was advertised elsewhere before the 5th but it seems not... I don't think I saw it on the new forum either. :(
Developer Meet and Greet Schedule for May
Posted on May 5, 2018 by Mesanna

Greetings everyone,

Please note the following dates for the Meet and Greets for May:

Formosa 10 am ET May 7th, 2018

Chesapeake 7 pm ET May 21st, 2018

We look forward to seeing everyone.

I saw it here on the 6th, but knew of it before that with the news feeds on the log in on the 5th. We also did not get an April news letter.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Question & Answer Corner

1. Would it be possible to drop a full Runebook into a Runic Atlas to transfer the runes at once?

Yes it is possible to drop a full Runebook onto an empty Runic Atlas without any issues, we will add this task to our list. We will also include a way to reorder runes to make runebook management easier.

2. Can our clean up Britannia points be accessed by the account instead of just the character?

Full account wide Cleanup Britannia Point access is outside the technical scope of this request, however we are going to be adding an NPC that will hold your points so you can transfer them between characters on the account to aggregate your points on a single character. Look for this in Publish 100.

3. When do we receive fame with the BOD system?

In the past you used to receive fame when you turned in a BOD, this was changed with the BOD update to get fame when you receive a reward. You will receive fame when you turn in a single BOD, or if you choose to bank your BOD points, you will receive fame based on the value of the reward you claim from your banked points.

4. Is there any way to have Flax and Vanilla produce seeds?

Yes this is possible and a good suggestion, we will add this to our list.

5. Will we ever be able to build the castles that was talked about several months ago?

Yes Bleak is working on a tool that allows you to build a customized castle, but only on TC1. There will be a button on the house sign to submit your design for consideration for the game. Note we are not going to limit the number of designs but the final decision will be up to the Development Team and all submissions will need to meet strict technical and aesthetic specifications. The designer will get credit by House name on the houses.