• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Super Rare Signal Hued Lantern(blessed)

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It is Athelas' old lantern that scott bought then that money bags purchased

and its not true sigil it is a couple hues off, think its like hue 13 (sigil is hue 11)

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is a lot of Dbl Blessed stuff in UO that is RARE but what makes this piece as per the OP "Super Rare"

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello fellow collectors! Many of you I know quite well and I hope you are all doing well . I am also pleased to see that there are many new collectors that have joined our ranks, you are clearly insane to partake in such a hobby, but welcome.

I can tell you what I know about this particular lantern. I acquired it many many years ago in the early days of UO and was always curious about it. I have always, and still am, been a very big fan of rare tags and such. I brought it to a rares festival several years back and was lucky enough to catch Mesanna during one of her visits. Despite her busy schedule she took the time to take a look at the lantern and was the one that told me that while it does look sigil, it is in fact a few shades off. She could not tell me whether it was a Seer item, as many have speculated, but did say it is very old and was created during that time period. Unfortunately that is all the information I have about it. I cannot in all honesty tell you that it is unique, as there is no record of it, but I can say that I have never seen another like it in all my time of collecting such things. I hope this is in some way helpful if anyone is teetering on whether they should make an offer on this particular item. I thoroughly enjoyed owning this lantern and am glad to see it pop up again.