• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Request to Queen Zhah of the Royal City on Ter Mur

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Wringing my hands together, heart racing slightly and knees shaky I begin my climb of what looks as if a mile high stairway to the top where Queen Zhah awaits my request to speak to her. As I approach the throne my throat seems so dry and scratchy but the words studder out as I begin, " I know I came to help you retrieve documents from the ruins of your library bu....but we were not completely successful in that mission. I am trying to put together more troops to go back however" glancing up , up , up to look into the face of the Gargoyle Queen I see some disappointment. " I do feel if perhaps you could send one of your people to the city I govern that perhaps they could be some benefit in acquiring more troops, I have written to the King of Britiania and he seems to feel it could be a good idea to have a Ter Mur Ambassador and an Office in Skara" as the Queens disappointment seems to turn to a look of interest, she agrees. Plans to post a notice and send me a Gargoyle set in motion I will await and continue building efforts in establishing a Village outside the Royal City on the mean time I will interview those who I come in contact with there during the construction process. Consulate almost finished they will be sent there I suppose.

So plans set I will await a Gargoyle of The Royal City to come for the position. *as I wonder* Wonder who will arrive for the position.

NOTICE:

Citizens of the Royal City and Those Gargoyles Loyal to Ter Mur and their Race, Position as Ambassador for Ter Mur has come available, applicants may visit the settlement south of the Royal Coty to apply, position will consist of, you will be sent to Britannia and represent our country and Race , please contact members of a Clan called Dragon Bloodline at a small village outside the Royal City may apply at the Consulate there south of Royal city close to the Bridge

Last edited:

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Pondering the attempts made to look for Zhah , Daughter. My mind full of excitement from finding the man who raised me from Shadowguard and returning him to the Village I grew up in, the Jukari Village. Yet I failed Queen Zhah, it is time to return to that island. My confidence sailing like the clouds in the sky, I know we can do this.

(( April showers bring May Flowers and May 1 at 8 pm est we will attempt to return to slay the demons and look for the Queens lil flower , her Daughter ))

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Returning to the Queen I now understand how her Daughter was imprisoned with the Demon, so any attempts to retrieve her Daughter would also release the Demon. However the Isle holds many remenants of books from their great Library but the Island is now over ran with Demon perhaps trying to save the Great Demon that is imprisoned. Before the Island is over run with these demons I am forming a party again for attempts to save these books.