• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Skara Plains Felucca Castle on Pacs XXSOLDXX

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
very nice placed skara grassy plains castle...not the usual crapp swamp or ice castle...

priced to sell .....first 200m offer buts this location location castle....gold or trade items i can sell quick and easy..aka crimsons and transfer tokens and the like...thanks

pacspacs.png

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
first 200m buys this location location castle..,....Yes if u want a swamp one or one crammed on ice isle go pay your 100m....

Duke Winter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
If I had anywhere close to the resources I would...damn man. Good luck on the sale. Hope it goes to a good home.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice spot. I have the same spot on Baja without the Keep. IMHO it is the best spot tram and Fel in all of UO. Should sell in no time at all.