• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Sad news: Kahlan of Pacific, DsNchanted

Duke Winter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I come to you tonight with some very sad news. This afternoon I received a message from my best friend, who along with his sister, Vivian, are two of Kahlan's best real life friends.

Stanley, Vivian's brother, was informed this morning by Scott (Jessica's common-law husband/boyfriend) that Jessica (Kahlan) passed away in her sleep last night. I understand how difficult this will be for the community to hear.

Kahlan was a huge part of this community, and the game as a whole. She loved the people she loved whole heartily. She loved her shard dearly. And she loved this game more than words can express.

If you have any questions, please direct them to Lady Candy of R3.

Thank you.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know she has long been dealing with health issues, but when I saw her in alliance chat and global chat she seemed so upbeat recently. I am just sick with grief. My condolences to everyone who cared for her. She really was such a generous soul. :(

Zolaf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Official Story from Scott: She passed in her sleep, apparently she was fine when she went to bed and gone when he woke up. They are saying her lungs just gave out.

ScoobsFL

Visitor
Wow! I’m so sorry to hear this news. I remember DsNchanted well from my ZKV days. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family friends and loved ones.

reywind

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know I'm a little late, but I just returned to the game after a break and just found out about this last night! I'm still in shock. I first met Kahlan in 2004, she was called Rouge back then. I still remember when she started R3 and opened Dsnchanted Vendors, and how excited she was about her auction house. She was a wonderful person, a good friend, and a pillar of our community. And I'm going to miss her very much! Is there any way we can get a memorial for her on pacific? Maybe our EM can help..

Sadikah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I know I'm a little late, but I just returned to the game after a break and just found out about this last night! I'm still in shock. I first met Kahlan in 2004, she was called Rouge back then. I still remember when she started R3 and opened Dsnchanted Vendors, and how excited she was about her auction house. She was a wonderful person, a good friend, and a pillar of our community. And I'm going to miss her very much! Is there any way we can get a memorial for her on pacific? Maybe our EM can help..

Duke Winter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
A memorial has been created at her auction house at the East Britain (near the desert) crossroads.