• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone here Play Balhae?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
If so where are the Vendors? Luna is empty, empty areas where plots can be placed. I am searching for primers, found (A total of) three primers for sale, two level twos and one level three, none that I needed. I am looking for level 2s in Magery, Ninjitus, Taming, Myst. If you have a house there and primer for sale put them on a vendor, please!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If so where are the Vendors? Luna is empty, empty areas where plots can be placed. I am searching for primers, found (A total of) three primers for sale, two level twos and one level three, none that I needed. I am looking for level 2s in Magery, Ninjitus, Taming, Myst. If you have a house there and primer for sale put them on a vendor, please!
i played there for a while, no vendors and very few players total. usually were about 8 people at the em events.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Check out this thread which is the most dead shard in the game. Most would agree to it being one if not the most dead shard on UO and that was 2 years ago hehe

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Balhae 2-18-18 Year of the Dog.jpg

This taken at 6am CDT USA time today, Year of the Dog Event there, so there may be a few that live there

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On shards other than Atlantic, primers 1 and 2 are dropped on the ground. They have been out a long time.

I look at the vendor search at least twice a week on LS and look from high to low to see everything. Very few primer 3 in popular things are there.

Few primer 2s are on vendors.

I have 4 primer 2 taming for returning or new players.

When someone gets a popular primer 3, they yell out in chat and it is usually bought.

When someone needs a primer they yell out in chat.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Someone looking for one now. Its a daily player. They are willing to pay a high price because they did not find one yesterday.

upload_2018-2-18_16-33-20.png

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Guild mate has a castle on Balhae, I stop in from time to time. She gave me a bunch of level 3 primers last month in pretty much every skill. She was given them from players there. I’m sure if you talked to some of the locals they would hook you up. I know on Airang I asked for a taming mastery and a fella gave me a level 3.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I own an Abyss house there, and can confirm it's probably the most dead shard in the game. Not counting people from other shards who only come for events, in two years I've only met 3 players who live there, one of which is Tina. Finding any type of item for sale is nearly impossible, easier to just transfer it from other shards.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
ya I transfer all the stuff I could, but primers are shard bound, next month going to buy another myt token for that char, did Formosa this month, that char there is all set.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I've been taking a break from running my Balhae shop and pretty much anything else in UO except tending some plants for a few months. Too much RL stuff going on.
real life first, PAS motto on Sonoma

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A play around there a couple days per month slowly developing some characters like some are almost GM skills after many years. Actually been cruising around there quite a bit the last few weeks looking for a house I know I have there somewhere. Kind OT but if in your travels you see a house named -=B=- ......... and probably owned by Tyrath or Black Bird would you let me know where it is ? :) My biggest problem playing there is my ping runs 170-190 on a good day and 200+ on a not so good day.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I own an Abyss house there, and can confirm it's probably the most dead shard in the game. Not counting people from other shards who only come for events, in two years I've only met 3 players who live there, one of which is Tina. Finding any type of item for sale is nearly impossible, easier to just transfer it from other shards.
That's rough but maybe the Abyss isn't the most popular hang out ;)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i can hook ya up with what ever primers you need, and i thought you sold that house capt? ICQ me 38394848
I was going to, but the buyer decided they didn't want it anymore. They are the one who asked to buy it in the first place, and it would take so long to find someone wanting that house it wasn't worth looking for a second person afterwards.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i am in desperate need of either a rising colossus scroll or a full myst book. either will do.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm happy to add anything people want to the Abyss house, better for it to be useful than just sit there doing nothing.

The teleporter has been locked down and is set to anyone @Tina Small thank you for helping people out like this :)

Untitled.png