• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Strange nightmare/WW start stats

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was going through an old account of mine and ran across a few pets that I noticed have some odd stats. Think they may be older pets (pre-patch?)

2 nightmares both 2 slot pre-training. Them seem normal except both have 525 strength.

The WW is a 3 slot but has 736 strength.

Any ideas?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pre patch Nightmares changed during a publish. The stablemaster fed them steroid oats so they now have normal stats but near 525 str. Better than the ones you can tame.

Dont release them. Sell or train them for yourself when you learn the system.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Pre patch Nightmares changed during a publish. The stablemaster fed them steroid oats so they now have normal stats but near 525 str. Better than the ones you can tame.

Dont release them. Sell or train them for yourself when you learn the system.
Can I buy some of those "steroid oats" at GNC???? :)

Maker2014

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was going through an old account of mine and ran across a few pets that I noticed have some odd stats. Think they may be older pets (pre-patch?)

2 nightmares both 2 slot pre-training. Them seem normal except both have 525 strength.

The WW is a 3 slot but has 736 strength.

Any ideas?
Yep.. The best idea is to resist selling them since they do not spawn with these stats anymore and should be treated as rare pets. Also resist the temptation to train them, keep them stabled until you train some of the newer spawning pets, and you learn the new pet system better..These same pets were not hot items few years back but now they are, and people will kill to try to get them.

SwordofExcalibur

One of the last Rangers of Skara Brae
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sell those rare pets for a MINT! And don't accept low-ball offers.

On ATL, the market changes weekly, but on average, I see 4-Slot Greater Dragon's go for 1500-2000k and more. Seems to me it should be quite a lot higher though lol.

Lately, Blaze Cu's are being called out for 3 Plat. But that could have been a desperate buyer.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Sell those rare pets for a MINT! And don't accept low-ball offers.

On ATL, the market changes weekly, but on average, I see 4-Slot Greater Dragon's go for 1500-2000k and more. Seems to me it should be quite a lot higher though lol.

Lately, Blaze Cu's are being called out for 3 Plat. But that could have been a desperate buyer.
But likely present day prepatch mare and prepatch WW with decent stats should sell for anywhere from 20 Million at the cheapest, to even 50-70 million, depending on supply and demand. So if you decide to sell, dont sell on an impulse, and check Stratics pet sales for prices before you sell. These pets are irreplaceable, and gone forever in terms of spawning etc. Especially careful with your 2-slot prepatch mare, that is an especially hot item. Also dont do what I did with mine : RUINED it buy trainig it wrong and sold it for near nothing afterwards. Feel pretty bad about it too..