• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Wanted to let any Old Oceania Player returning, that Oceania is still alive....

Tildi Daintree

Adventurer
Yes... Oceania still has living people on it,who have either supported UO continuously for the past Years, or have returned after an absence, because we felt the strong feeling of Nostalgia, for "the Good Old Days" of our old Oceania UO days...

The player hub is no longer West Brit Bank, but Luna Mint/Bank which is easy to find via the moongates.

Just click on the moongate to get the Menu up & select Malas -> Luna.

Luna Bank is the new "hub" of activity.

Players use "Help" Global chat if you need help or want to talk.
The population these days, is definitely small, but there is still life & friendly lost souls are always welcomed.
(I was a returned Lost Player last year after a decade long absence.)

It is still a familiar landscape, but much of the mechanics of the game have changed over the Years.
Don't feel overwhelmed & retreat.
Ask for help.
The folks here are a friendly bunch & willing to help any Lost Souls to return & help them to understand how things work now.

You just need to ask...
Don't be a stranger!

Dorset

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can second the above post, I moved to Oceania shard a few years ago when I moved the other side of the world to live. Although I am not the most active, when I do log in your always greeted by someone saying hello and always able to join in with a group doing something.
Good active bunch, very welcoming and helpful in general.

Vendors are mostly decently stocked, or if not just ask in the help channel if there is an item you need to buy etc.

Happy Sunday folks :)

Mungo Tolkien

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking about returning I am only into pve never been any good at pvp, is there any guilds that use discord?

COOPERebc

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi Mungo

There is. I sent you a invite link to UO Oceania.

Most guilds are all inside that in separate channels. A lot of ppl use it though the main ones probably being EOB. Few pvp guilds do but eob are pvm and prob the biggest. You’ll prob find someone is on most times

H4Z4RD

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well myself and wife have just re downloaded the game after many many years absent, I think we left some time around Gargoyle expansion
So LOTS to learn, and even more to catch up and get some templates sorted as it seems ALOT has changed

May see you in game, once we have sorted out what we own and what templates we have

Edit: Ok im lost, so much has changed, What is the go 2 PvM template that can be set up fairly cheaply? Sampire still the way? have a mixed bag of chopped up templates from Disco tamer to Red Nox dexxer, just hope my Soul stones are in a bank...

Last edited: