• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Inscription Advice

Trithemius

Visitor
Hi All, looking to grind Inscription to GM, any advice form those that have done it, Ie should i do 20 of each and keep rotating round so i can make spellbooks or do you tend to just make max of one and chuck them in the trash.

Any advice would be appreciated

Adrahil

Adventurer
Hi All, looking to grind Inscription to GM, any advice form those that have done it, Ie should i do 20 of each and keep rotating round so i can make spellbooks or do you tend to just make max of one and chuck them in the trash.

Any advice would be appreciated
I just finished the grind recently. At first I started making a few of each scroll for that circle. I later found out circle 6 and up there are certain scrolls that will gain better (i.e. summon animal, mark, gate, EV). I just found the one that did the best and kept making them. I sold my scrolls back to the mage shops, higher the circle the better the coin. I kept the recall, gate and mark to sell on a vendor. When I hit the 90ish range, make summoning earth ele, water ele and air ele scrolls (cheapest by reagents). I also did some trade routes when I hit the point of poking my self in the eye with a scribe pen from boredom. I actually got a few pinks with .4 and .8 for inscription to help me out.

Trithemius

Visitor
I just finished the grind recently. At first I started making a few of each scroll for that circle. I later found out circle 6 and up there are certain scrolls that will gain better (i.e. summon animal, mark, gate, EV). I just found the one that did the best and kept making them. I sold my scrolls back to the mage shops, higher the circle the better the coin. I kept the recall, gate and mark to sell on a vendor. When I hit the 90ish range, make summoning earth ele, water ele and air ele scrolls (cheapest by reagents). I also did some trade routes when I hit the point of poking my self in the eye with a scribe pen from boredom. I actually got a few pinks with .4 and .8 for inscription to help me out.
Thanks really appreciate the advice, and i've near enough done as you said just did a few extra of certain ones for spell books or BOD's well on my way to GMing this weekend i would say

Adrahil

Adventurer
Thanks really appreciate the advice, and i've near enough done as you said just did a few extra of certain ones for spell books or BOD's well on my way to GMing this weekend i would say
No problem, honestly with Animal Taming first, I found Scribing to be the 2nd skill to nearly drive me insane.