• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Youtube videos

Aj TUK

Adventurer
Hey guys this is Aj some of you may know me, some of you may not. I have recorded the majority of boss fights within this game and uploaded them to youtube, the purpose of these videos is to mainly show how to do them either with/without backup. Most of these are completed whilst I use my sampire however, there are some which I have an alternative character. If there is a special way of doing the boss I would have noted it in the description. If you are interested in the boss fight please follow the links which to the video which interest you, I do not want this post to attract trash talk from certain pvpers on the Europa shard and can we please leave the trash talking for the pvp forum :)
(Abyssal Infernal)
(Bone Daemon)
(Barracoon the Piper)
(Chief Paroxsysmus)
(Darknight Creeper)
(Flesh Renderer)
(Impaler)
(Shadow Knight)
(Abyssmal Horror)
(Dark Father)
Ultima Online Clockwork Exodus (Clockwork Exodus)
Ultima Online Dread Horn solo (Dread Horn)
Ultima Online Lady Melisande (Lady Melisande)
Ultima Online Lord Oaks and Silvani solo (Lord Oaks and Silvani)
Ultima Online Mephitis solo (Mephitis)
Ultima Online Meraktus the Tormented and Tormented Minotaur (Meraktus the Tormented and Tormented Minotaur)
Ultima Online Monstrous Interred Grizzle (Monstrous Interred Grizzle)
Ultima Online Neira the Necromancer solo (Neira the Necromancer)
Ultima Online Primeval Lich solo (Primevil Lich)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjlfdmBoLW4&t=72s (Rikktor)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsAib6U6jTs&t=6s (Semidar)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YABhQFjLcVU (The Harrower and The True Harrower)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLBo1rOlCtc&t=35s (Serado the Awakened)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0UGzizjO0M (Shimmering Effusion)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZEG5X_9aLc&t=1066s (Travesty)
Watch at your own pleasure and enjoy!

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I logged in last night, tried to help the guild at Yew gate, and I bombed. :D
{I blame the lag}

I'll try and be around more, as you know, I've been having UO issues this year...! :mad:

It was great to see our opposition have got so huge!
I'll try and help. :)

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been playing War Robots, squad battles with my 2 boys, training them to be ultimate UO PvPers, better than you!

I joined Discord briefly last night, I'll be in it properly very soon again. :)

Maybe I'm done with my raging for the year, maybe I'm not. :confused:

Edit Edit - Catch you ingame soon, and maybe catch you at the concert if you want? It's coming up very fast.

Last edited:

Aj TUK

Adventurer
LOL tbh Cookie not many ppl can pvp better than I can :( If they could the game would be much more of a challenge... JOIN DISCORD TOMORROW FFS! GET INVOLVED! However, I think the majority of us have been doing through it with how ridiculous the pvp has been with these templates which are nigh on impossible to kill... one must wonder what the fun is in having one built like that? Especially when their offense is bad :(
Yeah we will talk about that a couple of days before hand as I do not rly wanna put the details of the concert in the forum because if u do we may get unwanted surprises :( I will more than likely be on discord every day leading up to the concert or doing uni work... If I am doing uni work just get Lego or Tec to icq me that u r on and we will talk about where to meet before hand etc.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL tbh Cookie not many ppl can pvp better than I can :( If they could the game would be much more of a challenge... JOIN DISCORD TOMORROW FFS! GET INVOLVED! However, I think the majority of us have been doing through it with how ridiculous the pvp has been with these templates which are nigh on impossible to kill... one must wonder what the fun is in having one built like that? Especially when their offense is bad :(
Yeah we will talk about that a couple of days before hand as I do not rly wanna put the details of the concert in the forum because if u do we may get unwanted surprises :( I will more than likely be on discord every day leading up to the concert or doing uni work... If I am doing uni work just get Lego or Tec to icq me that u r on and we will talk about where to meet before hand etc.
Will do, all good. :)

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey AJ,

I notice you don't have the Roof encounters - I know you do them, so does Slappy.

Also Stygian Dragon, even I can do that one. :D

And Slasher of Veils!

And Navrey!!

Or are you omitting them because they are too easy?!? :sad3:

Last edited:

Aj TUK

Adventurer
lol I'm omitting knavery cause she is not really a boss :p, Slasher will be dreadful to do, stygian drag is doable and as for the roof I will do a video on that later on, I will consider the other bosses tho!

Cu3ball

Visitor
Hey great videos... I've been trying to get back into UO and quite enjoy pvm on my sampire, any chance you could share your build/suit/weapons please? I'm having trouble picking decent stuff for mine.

Aj TUK

Adventurer
Hey Cu, my build is... 60 Parrying
120 Swordsmanship
100 Tactics
120 Bushido
120 Chivalry
100 Resisting Spells
100 Necromancy

Aj TUK

Adventurer
I use (primarily for boss fights) Bladed staffs! The stats are all the same at HSL 50%, HLL 75%, (slayer), HML 100%, DI 50%, all of these are physical because with honour you tend not to need a specific damage type! However Anon has the same statistics but because, he is difficult with the forms he takes the wep should be Chaos damage 100%

For spawns I use the double axe, the statistics on these are HML 81%, HSL 50%, HA 50%, DI 50%, the hit area affect dmg is dependent on the damage type you want for the slayer... I have Poison (Demon), Fire (Arachnid), Cold (Elemental), Cold (Reptile), Cold (Fey), Cold (Repond) and Fire (Undead)

I hope this helps!