• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery? @Razzel 40%

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stealing his character name rofl! Says the shard dodger who cant stand the HEAT on europa

So, I assume that someone is copying my cheap copy!?

I AM FAMOUS!

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't play UO at the moment, rest assured you'd still not be able to kill me 1v1, as proven over the years and your zerg would be in the dirt if my A team was online. Hence why you perma dodged the offer of a straight up 5v5.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I totally understand why you quit after loosing Europa’s mage tournament event.

This picture explains everything:

Last edited:

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haven't you both died to me multiple times 1v1 on camera? Yet neither of you manage to do the same to me? And Aj is perma lost somewhere in the field trying to work out who to actually target.

Aj TUK

Adventurer
Erm when did u beat me on camera? Who won our last fight? Duel me? I would say to give us a field fight but ur guild left u... :(

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or here

?

Or the countless other videos I have of you dying to me 1v1? Circumstances irrelevant, especially in the lag ridden Arena whilst using classic client. I have plenty of footage of you dying 1v1 and in the field. If you want me to make a montage I can do, as hilarious as it would be, it would only be for more self gratification, seeing as everyone knows that if anyone had to put money on us fighting [me vs aj or me vs gandalf] they'd bet on me smashing both of you at either farms or Wrong where theres no lag, just like I normally do when we cross paths in field fights.

I even beat you in a duel for 100m, which you then said it was against the rules, to use a STR pot prior to the fight starting [I mean, who actually says that an extra 25str was the difference between them losing and winning] only to do the fight again, with no pre-start extra stats [on my non dueling mage set up for field fighting and stats to have parry working as intended] and still smashed you for 100m in round 2.

Aj TUK

Adventurer
I hate to break this news to u but Swift that video is hugely edited which u posted, Second of all Sean during the other fight that was u on barneys account... I had a completely different template on that char than the one I would have needed to beat u. Remind me what happened last time we fought... oh wait u didn't record that one :(

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate to break this news to u but Swift that video is hugely edited which u posted
How is it hugely edited?? I'm standing there hidden and don't even move! As you can see there is no screen changes or anything like that. I don't understand what you mean fam.

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds to me like Aj and Gandalf are overstepping with their trash talk. Videos posted and now you're crying edits bahahahaha

FOOT IN MOUTH?

Aj TUK

Adventurer
Ive never done this by phone before so let's give it a go... First of all. Swift when I said edited I mean u caught like 1 min of footage out of an entire half hour of a fight... And as for sean?? Why would gandalf and I b crying for? We r stil relevant on Europa...